4.0 out of 5 stars Amazed by the results
Published 2 months ago by C. Maddocks

1.0 out of 5 stars too slow to be of any use
took over twenty minutes (I timed it) to cut out a person from a relatively straightforward background that I did in less than 2 in Photoshop. As it is click and wait, some areas wont select at all

My computer far exceeds the minimum specs. So for all intents and purposes usless.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars too slow to be of any use, 8 April 2014
This review is from: InPixio Photo Clip Professional (PC) (CD-ROM)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazed by the results, 13 May 2014
C. Maddocks (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: InPixio Photo Clip Professional (PC) (CD-ROM)
I bought this to help me create invitations for my son's birthday party. I cut out a few pictures of him from previous birthdays and placed them next to each other. It was really easy to use. On two of the pictures I was able to cut him out simply by using the brush. I just painted over the background and it removed him from grassy backgrounds. The third was bit more tricky as he was on a picnic rug so I had to do a bit of 'fixing' to the edges which took a bit longer but this was also simple.

The final result was great and I've been asked by quite a few people how I did it.

I had a play around for fun with our holiday pictures and the example pictures and it seems really easy to remove things from pictures. I'm planning on doing a calendar next year with my son in various exotic locations :-)

InPixio Photo Clip Professional (PC)
InPixio Photo Clip Professional (PC) by Avanquest Software (Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP)
64.83