on 25 July 2014
Short light and other than a short list of apps which are probably not available outside t h e USA nothing here outside of the guide that comes with chromecast. Outside of the supported uk apps such as iplayer and YouTube I have had problems casting my tablet and pc and there is nothing here to help me. It covers the basic setup and that's it! Five minutes - yes that's how long it took to read the whole thing - of my life's that I won't get back.
on 2 May 2014
This book tells you two things and two things only, first, how to install your chromecast, but hang on, it guides you through this anyway ,so nothing to gain here, second, what apps are out there for your chromecast, but again, hang on, there is an option on the menu of the chromecast app that lists the available apps in the app store, so agian nothing gained here, nothing to be gained, save your money.
on 14 May 2014
The Google Chromecast is really one of my best purchases from Amazon + I would recommend this to anyone thinking of buying this @ sometime 10/10.
on 3 July 2014
Ok but not really very helpful