I just got my D610 at Christmas so was eager to get out and about. Being new to full frame I also wanted to make the most of what was for me quite a sizeable investment. As soon as I saw this book on advance purchase I ordered it.

Published 5 months ago by Mr. N. A. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Colourful
Published 3 months ago by david

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a beautiful book - wonderfully clear with some real gems of advice, 11 Feb 2014

The book arrived this week and I have to say it's brilliant. The best way I can describe it is that it's like a huge owners manual with the addition of superb hints and tips as to how to make that perfect shot.

The illustrations are fabulous and you can tell that someone has really sat and literally gone through every feature of this camera and then written up how you can use it practically - and all in a very readable/human way which of course you don't get from an instruction manual!

I can recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars incredibly useful, 20 April 2014
Dave H (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mastering the Nikon D610 (Kindle Edition)
I rarely review but this book really opened me up to using my D610. I'm a semi competent amateur and it has made a huge difference to have this book.

Huge thanks to the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written, 21 April 2014
Very good, clear and helpful to understand D610 and a lot of terminology and concepts related to photography.
Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Colourful, 7 April 2014
I got this as I thought it would be a lot more detail than the supplied manufacturers manual, unfortunately I was wrong as I DO FEEL NIKON PRDUCES A FINE DETAILED MANUAL NOW since the early days of film models they have listened to their loyal customers and I do feel this book might be okay for some but like myself I feel the user manual is all you need and easily illustrated(even if its only in B &W.

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my mind, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Mastering the Nikon D610 (Kindle Edition)
A good book, but I'm going to buy a D7100 and save a bundle. They are as good as each other.

Mastering the Nikon D610