on 26 May 2015
Looking for something sweet but trying to stay clean? Maybe the Quest Nutrition Cookies and Cream Protein Bar just might be what you're looking for.

Let's be honest, if you could sit around all day eating candy and sweets, you probably would. This won't work for you if you are following a strict paleo diet, it's more suited to those following an 'If It Fits Your Macros' (IIFYM) diet.

So what does it taste like? Good question. Here's my answer!

It tastes pretty good. I love all things cookies and cream and this is no let down. It is a bit chewy but that's what you should expect of a protein bar normally it seems. If you want to enhance the taste then simply pop it into a microwave for 10 seconds. There are both cookie and white chocolate pieces in these Quest Bars and it does work really well in maintaining the taste while keeping the macros in check.

Speaking of macros, how do Quest Nutrition do it? I mean taking a quick look at the information on the box says all you need to know.

21g Protein
22g Carbohydrate (3g Net Carbs)
7g Fat
Under 200 calories

This is the kind of bar that can fit into a lot of peoples meal plans pretty easily I find. Especially for those on the move a lot or who mightn't have the time to get a proper meal in.

Price wise, at the time of writing this post, they are only £20 on Amazon with free UK delivery available which is a steal as it works out at less than £2 per bar when normally these can be quite more expensive. So if you're looking at maybe getting a taster box then I would recommend doing it now while they are going cheap.
review image review image
on 23 April 2014
The best quest bar flavor ever, along with white chocolate raspberry - to me, it tastes even better than oreo cookies!! Those chunks are simply TO DIE FOR
on 1 September 2014
I generally love the Quest bars, and this one is also better than many other bars out there. And it is sugar free and low in calories. However, if choosing, I would go for chocolate chip cookie dough and brownies in stead next time.
This bar is very good when heating it for 15-20 sec in the micro wave.
on 28 November 2014
Still can't get the artificial, medicinal taste out of my mouth.

Perhaps I was expecting too much but I do like things i'm eating to taste edible.
on 11 February 2015
These are one of the best protein bars out there. I prefer these to real cookies and chocolate which certainly helps to keep me eating healthily. I would certainly recommend these and these are my current favourite post CrossFit protein snack. Quite pricey but this is one of the best prices online.
on 2 March 2016
Opened the packet. Looked appetising. Took a bite. Tastes awful and left bitter aftertaste in my mouth for about an hour afterwards. The taste and smell also made me feel really nauseous. I wouldn't give this to a starving person, it would be cruel. I read all the rave reviews and thought maybe I just needed to get used to the taste so took a few more bites and seriously regretted it. This bar is disgusting. I thought maybe that's just what a high protein bar must taste like and I should give up on them but then bought a Grenade bar (caramel flavour) which tastes great. Have thrown the rest of the Quest bars in the trash.
on 1 February 2015
Have ordered these bars several times and they are very good however I believe the latest delivery was tampered with. The stickers on the sides of the boxes were cut and the whole box placed in a resealable bag(not even vacuum packed like other protein bars I have purchased). One of the boxes had 11 bars and not 12(And I checked it several times as I wondered if I got it wrong). Due to this I don't think I will buy again...
review image review image
on 20 February 2016
Four out of the five boxes of these bars that I've ordered from Amazon have been rock hard and inedible. I love quest bars and 'cookies and cream' is hands down my favorite flavor, but they aren't worth the price when they are stale, hard, dry, and crumbling all over. I don't know if it's an issue with quality control, storage, or maybe the shipping method, but I would rather pay more somewhere else and get bars that I can eat without having to use a chisel.
on 30 August 2015
Amazing value and product! My favourite Protein Bars! Next day delivery. 100% recommended
review image
on 17 March 2016
This is the worst-tasting protein bar I have ever tried (and I have tried quite a few). Seriously, I can eat almost anything, but this thing made me want to vomit. It has never happened to me with anything I have put in my mouth before. And I am not exaggerating. This thing is disgusting!!! I can't believe so many others said they liked it. Makes me wonder how authentic other reviews were...