on 2 May 2014
I really enjoyed this boxed set, thought it was good value for money, first time i tried this author and was suitably impressed. Can recommend as good value for the buck.
on 24 November 2014
Fairly good read. Some stories better than others. But how can you complain. Still worth reading for the price even if you only enjoy a couple of them.
on 6 June 2014
Really did enjoy these books each one as good as the last looking forward to the next good read from this collection of authors
on 10 March 2014
Totally addictive read x couldn't put it down .... Would recommend this as a 5* must read x loved every late night it have me!
on 2 April 2014
Good read and also a good price, the item was delivered instantly and works on tablet with a kindle app
on 23 April 2014
This compilation was extremely good value when I bought it so I have no complaints on that score. All the books featured were readable and covered a wide variety of tastes. I enjoyed some more than others, though I have to admit I skipped almost the whole of the magic one, just not for me.
on 31 May 2015
Difficult to choose which of the heroes in these books is my favourite. All really good reads in their own right.
on 25 February 2014
I admit it, I read a lot . Having spent the last few years of my life commuting for up to 5 hours a day, I felt any book was better than no book at all. However, I am trying to change that attitude, but, still find myself bulk buying whenever I can. Consequently, I frequently find I have to wade through a lot of rubbish while hoping to find something worthwhile.
This set was a challenge. I enjoyed a couple of stories, Holding out for a Hero,, and Long Distance Love. Both had some credibility and realism. The rest of the bundle was embarrassingly awful.
Also, please note, the final story ,Silent Partner, is not only awful, it is totally unrealistic. Most deaf mutes are only mute because they are born deaf and never learn to talk. Should hearing loss occur after a child has mastered speech, voice and language will not be affected. Any hearing impaired person able to lipread would not waste time and effort with signing to non- hearing impaired. Sign is hard work, believe me.
on 12 February 2015
good value
on 27 July 2015
great box set for holidays.