5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice light polo shirt with good looking design.
I'm really impressed with these shirts and will definitely be buying more. Nice and comfortable, light weight (but not fly-away) and look great with a front chest logo and rear shoulder design too - very unique :)

Published 10 months ago by CJ Hunt

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect sizing,
I have purchased several of these shirts, unfortunately this one was a completely different size to the others ie it was supposed to be a "large" but was in fact a "large loose" fit which meant it was way too big for me, it would have been useful if this was in the description when buying, this has put me off of buying any more of these
Published 7 months ago by Geoff Doubleday

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice light polo shirt with good looking design., 9 July 2014
CJ Hunt (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Performance Polo 2.0 Men (Sports Apparel)

I'm 5'11', 12st12lb and have roughly a 42" chest for clothing. A Large was a loose but not baggy fit for me coming down to just over my pockets in length. In hindsight maybe a medium would have done me better but then again I've wasted so many polo shirts this way as after being washed they barely cover my belt line and aren't used again. I wouldn't say these come bigger than sized, I should have trusted the fact 'L' was 42/44" chest! EDIT - These do shrink ever so slightly in the wash and mine now fits perfectly :)

The sleeves have a nice little hem that I agree with and the button area is comfy. Button placement is good where the top one being undone is just enough. The polyester is not at all itchy, in fact quite smooth.

Delivery was really quick from Golfbase. 5/5 from me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect sizing,, 14 Oct. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and comfortable, 31 Jan. 2015
Steve Hallows (Ashton Under Lyne, UK) - See all my reviews
Lovely soft material that is soft and nice to wear. I can tell that it will keep me comfortable in hot weather.

So why did it buy it in January??

A minor point on sizing: even though it is a loose fit, I went a size up from normal and it fits great. Having said that, it's a personal preference as I like a looser fit. I would say order your normal size as the shirt stretches with movement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imperial leisure, 21 Jan. 2015
This is a classic ice-white sports top that I've been seeking for some time. If I could, I would give this polo top a mark of ten on ten - but I can only give it 5 stars due to the Amazon feedback score capping.

The delivery time was also bang on - the courier guy even said to me "Enjoy the rest of the day" - a lovely touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit discrepancy, 28 Mar. 2015
As expected, UA clothing is good quality. Only issue I had was this was advertised as a regular fit, but was delivered as a loose fit. I'm a 42" chest. Had to return it for the medium and it fits perfectly. Apart from the return, thumbs up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product as it breathes., 13 Oct. 2014
Seems very well made and its in my case for my holidays so I cannot comment on wear yet but I have under armour underpants shorts and they are ace. I like this product as I travel to hot places a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Polo for the Golf Course, 10 Jun. 2014
These Under Armour Performance Polo's are the best polos I've bought for golf. Great fit, cool in the summer and good looking. They don't catch or snag anywhere when playing, really loose, but fit snug to the body. A must for the golfer who likes to look good on the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality at an excellent price, 7 April 2015
Fabulous colour excellent fit and good quality. So pleased with it that my husband has ordered another one in a different colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but skimpy, 23 Aug. 2014
Love these shirts(no ironing required) but this one was a bit skimpy so I purchased the next size up next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars polo shirt, 8 Feb. 2015
I bought this for my son in Australia who plays golf, he is really pleased with it due to the UV protection!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›