5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice light polo shirt with good looking design.
I'm really impressed with these shirts and will definitely be buying more. Nice and comfortable, light weight (but not fly-away) and look great with a front chest logo and rear shoulder design too - very unique :)

Published 2 months ago by CJ Hunt

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money like I did
Cheap plastic shirt, cannot be wear during the hot summer days. Do not waste your money like I did, buy something else.
Published 4 days ago by TL

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice light polo shirt with good looking design., 9 July 2014
CJ Hunt (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Performance Polo 2.0 Men (Misc.)

I'm 5'11', 12st12lb and have roughly a 42" chest for clothing. A Large was a loose but not baggy fit for me coming down to just over my pockets in length. In hindsight maybe a medium would have done me better but then again I've wasted so many polo shirts this way as after being washed they barely cover my belt line and aren't used again. I wouldn't say these come bigger than sized, I should have trusted the fact 'L' was 42/44" chest! EDIT - These do shrink ever so slightly in the wash and mine now fits perfectly :)

The sleeves have a nice little hem that I agree with and the button area is comfy. Button placement is good where the top one being undone is just enough. The polyester is not at all itchy, in fact quite smooth.

Delivery was really quick from Golfbase. 5/5 from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Polo for the Golf Course, 10 Jun 2014
These Under Armour Performance Polo's are the best polos I've bought for golf. Great fit, cool in the summer and good looking. They don't catch or snag anywhere when playing, really loose, but fit snug to the body. A must for the golfer who likes to look good on the course.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money like I did, 14 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but skimpy, 23 Aug 2014
Love these shirts(no ironing required) but this one was a bit skimpy so I purchased the next size up next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug 2014
Great polo shirt, & cool in hot weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug 2014
Nice material. Great fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sep 2014