5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I like all the Hartley novels.I like the combination of priest/detective! I also enjoy his side kick Khan.The combination is good.
Published 4 months ago by Margaret Spencer

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old same old
Plot was predictable as this author has used it several times. Didn't leave anything to the imagination twist at the end wasn't impressive.
Published 7 months ago by Linda R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Dance-Hall Mystery (Blake Hartley Detective Novels Book 8) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars I was a good read, 10 Jun 2014
I chose the four star rating rather than five star because it didn't move as sickly as I thought it could
However I still recommend it to other readers

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder at the dance hall, 23 April 2014
Loved it, The mystery went on and on finding out more all the time. Really good and interesting story which I could not put down. Well done John.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blake novels, 30 Mar 2014
I'm from Lancashire but I still like the picture give about local live in Yorkshire.
I love detective novels & these keep you on your toes till the end.

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old same old, 22 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars i love blake hartley mysteries, 20 Feb 2014
These books are exciting and unputdownable. Can't wait for the next one. Have read all of them and enjoyed thenm all

5.0 out of 5 stars A jolly good read, 30 Sep 2014
I have all read all Blake Hartley books and have enjoyed all of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair read, 5 Jun 2014
I thought this was ok, I finished the novel, but it did not have a problem putting it down, however I would read another of the writers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 10 Aug 2014