5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great
We have a table and chairs for summer patio use, but wanted a couple of seats to have a lunch time beer, together with the table they are very light or G&T in the evening.

Published 11 months ago by JeannieR

3.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price for good quality furniture
Bargain price for good quality furniture, looks great, tricky to assemble. Dispatch was terrible. Took the money out of my account and didn't bother to send the items until I had to spend ages getting through to somebody on the phone. Terrible customer service but a very nice product.
Published 8 months ago by Norman Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)

I hesitate about the weather worthiness but up to now they have been out in the rain and storms - no problem. I think I will persuade my husband to cover and stow them in the depths of winter. As they have the higher backs they are extremely comfortable. My daughter & son in law were so impressed they ordered a set a couple of days later after I sent them photos. The cushions could be a bit thicker but all said good value for money..

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, high quality patio set, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
I took a long time visiting shops and searching online for the best set of patio chairs I could find and I am very happy that I found them. They are excellent quality, much cheaper than others I found of a similar quality, look very stylish and are very comfy to sit in. They are also very light for moving around. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Easy to assemble. Ideal for a small patio and comfortable too. Delighted with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
very quick delivery comfy chairs all round good product however putting together is not for the faint hearted but once put together they look fab

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a while to put together but it looked really good and the rain just runs off, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Took a while to put together but it looked really good and the rain just runs off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price for good quality furniture, 31 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Was looking for two comfy chairs and table and this one certainly fits the bill.
Only one area for me that was a bit tricky but the rest fitted together perfectly with no other issues.
Once assembled really sturdy and comfortable to sit in
Would recommend (just need the weather now!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Looking forward to using them again in the summer x

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with this set had looked at several, 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
very pleased with this set had looked at several ,most were more expensive and not such good quality. can easily lift to move from conservatory to garden if sun pops out for ten minutes whilst we are having our coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 24 May 2015
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Excellent quality product. We had looked at others and decided to go with these as we like keter as a brand. So although they may be a little dearer than others, I do believe you get what you pay for. And add in that we got the table included that is a real bonus. Now we have seen these, we will be ordering more. Took about half an hour to assemble but the instructions were easy to follow. If you are reading this review, you are clearly considering buying these chairs. So I would just say buy them!!

Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set