5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great
We have a table and chairs for summer patio use, but wanted a couple of seats to have a lunch time beer, together with the table they are very light or G&T in the evening.

Published 3 months ago by JeannieR

3.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price for good quality furniture
Bargain price for good quality furniture, looks great, tricky to assemble. Dispatch was terrible. Took the money out of my account and didn't bother to send the items until I had to spend ages getting through to somebody on the phone. Terrible customer service but a very nice product.
Published 18 days ago by Norman Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely great, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)

I hesitate about the weather worthiness but up to now they have been out in the rain and storms - no problem. I think I will persuade my husband to cover and stow them in the depths of winter. As they have the higher backs they are extremely comfortable. My daughter & son in law were so impressed they ordered a set a couple of days later after I sent them photos. The cushions could be a bit thicker but all said good value for money..

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
very quick delivery comfy chairs all round good product however putting together is not for the faint hearted but once put together they look fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Easy to assemble. Ideal for a small patio and comfortable too. Delighted with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tricky but nice, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
This item was delivered very quick, and looks fab now it put together. BUT it was very difficult to put together it took myself and my sister 3 hours it was really awkward. I does look good tho on the patio

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Was looking for two comfy chairs and table and this one certainly fits the bill.
Only one area for me that was a bit tricky but the rest fitted together perfectly with no other issues.
Once assembled really sturdy and comfortable to sit in
Would recommend (just need the weather now!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, high quality patio set, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
I took a long time visiting shops and searching online for the best set of patio chairs I could find and I am very happy that I found them. They are excellent quality, much cheaper than others I found of a similar quality, look very stylish and are very comfy to sit in. They are also very light for moving around. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... a while to put together but it looked really good and the rain just runs off, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Took a while to put together but it looked really good and the rain just runs off.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 17 Sep 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
happy with the looks of the chairs & table
comfortable to sit in
cushions could be a bit thicker for more comfort
assembly straight forward, took approx 2 hours to assemble
1 tip
first delivery had one damaged part so had to return (no problems with returning goods)so it would be wise to check all parts before starting to assemble

3.0 out of 5 stars Bargain price for good quality furniture, 31 Aug 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made by me!, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Allibert 17200030 Rosario Set (Garden & Outdoors)
I did not realise they were flat packed. I am very pleased with the clever design, a little tricky to work out from the pictorial instructions and some bolts needed a bit of persuasion to fit. Don't forget the four in the back of the chairs, once assembled the back cannot be removed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›