Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 19 April 2014
**Copy provided by Netgalley and HarperCollins UK for an honest review**

I really liked this book and the chemistry between the two was good. However I did feel that perhaps she was just a bit young for the job she held.

Dorian Black certainly did most of the chasing after Clover and he never hid his intentions or feelings for her. however Clover did a lot of pushing away and kept a lot behind closed doors.

Her grandmother and Brani seemed like good people and very supportive even if they understood her slightly obsessive controlling nature, and her mother seemed nice too.

Loved the way how natural the relationship felt and progressed, nothing felt rushed or wrong and it left me with a warm-hearted feeling.
on 16 May 2014
Dorian and clover met in unconventional circumstances went onto have a one night stand with the boss and then falls in love with him. Clover seemed a bit immature and petty even though it seems more that she is childish and supposed to be the poor practical girl. Bit unrealistic and didn't really gel well the flow of the story
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley in return for an honest review
My Review

Another great erotic romance by this author.
This book gets you hooked from the beginning, & I found that the hero and heroine are easily loved.
The story has a a pull that you cannot put the book down
on 16 June 2015
The story follows Clover Brite and Dorian Martin; Clover is a small town, hard working girl with trust issues and Dorian is the rich bad-boy turned responsible after daddy died.

Clover and Dorian end up trapped in a [every girls dream] mall after a super-storm hits their town, and well of course sparks do fly, in every position possible. After the storm passes, Dorian wants to continue seeing Clover, but fear keeps her running.

This book is all about romantic action and it does deliver, however the author introduced some events in each characters' background that weren't really elaborated and should have. This book was good, the characters were good and likeable, Dorian more than Clover, but they were good and the book was enjoyable.

Get this book, it's already available and you'll enjoy the read
on 13 May 2014
Once I started this book I knew it was going to be good and I wasn't disappointed it had me hooked romantic story hot and steamy two very different people coming from different backgrounds making it work. You defiantly won't be disappointed if you read this.
on 11 May 2014
good story line in general but it was really repetitive and kinda annoying. would not pay money for it. it felt like the relationship was based on sex. not gonna read it again. sorry.
on 11 May 2014
A lovely romantic story was exciting and kept me enthralled from the start to the finish the romance was delightful and the happy ever after ending was sweet
on 26 May 2014
What a delightful read! I was stuck working a very dull night shift and thought I needed a book that would take me away from the rain and the boredom of my night, and I found it with this beautiful gem! I adored Clover (yes what a name!) She was such a delightful character who is trapped in a mall with the hot sexy Dorian, swooon! They have to spend two days in the mall till the storm passes and in that time they have a wonderful love affair. So well written I couldn't put it down. It certainly spiced up my boring night shift!
on 16 June 2014
I read the whole thing which says something doesn't it. I really liked the whole concept of "we fell in love while we were stuck in a shopping centre together". However, this book didn't really provide a lot of suspense. The heroine was quite typical and the sex scenes were fairly samey, i.e. they have foreplay and then he opens his pants. This got boring, eventually.
on 8 June 2014
This book is good!a good love story,loved the characters! Kept you guess if they would get it together! Would read another book written by Sommer Marsden again!