5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
Amazing book! You really started from the bottom, proving yourself as an entrepreneur! I love how much Charlotte was included too! You two are amazing
Published 4 months ago by claireyyy

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful in the extreme
Well where to start? Lack of content. Lack of revelation. Gaz is so unlikable, it's actually amazing. Could have been written by a 5 year old. A complete re-write of Geordie Shore series and the parsnip pointers are a complete rehash of 'the game'
Published 3 months ago by MacbookMELLY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars dreadful in the extreme, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Gaz (And my Parsnip) - The Autobiography of Geordie Shore's Ultimate Lad (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars we've already seen this!, 9 Mar 2014
This book is basically just a re telling of what happened in every episode, was very boring to read as we already know what happened in the episodes, I was hoping for more info on stuff we don't get to see.
Not impressed

2.0 out of 5 stars Sheer arrogance, 8 Mar 2014
Never read so much self obsession and arrogance. Horrific towards women and in general just a very cocky description of how great he supposedly is at everything.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 11 July 2014
Horrible. I want my money back. He's the most boring person on the planet and clearly doesn't know how to write a book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Diary of a narcissist, 16 Mar 2014
I like Geordie Shore and couldn't help but get this book when I heard about it. I didn't have high hopes that Gaz would produce a literary masterpiece but it was a disappointment to say the least. The start of the book, which I suspect was less vetted by the shadow writer he no doubt used, read like a child's school essay.

There are no big reveals in this book. Instead, we get a history of "Gaz being good at everything". A dishonest, revisionist look upon his own life in which he is an all round nice guy. If Geordie Shore was edited by Gaz it would be a rolling montage of himself with all his nasty elements removed. That's basically what this book is. You'll know if you've watch the show that Gaz as a nice person is nonsense.

His youth is consumed by "getting in with the popular crowd", his attempts at a normal life fail because he felt himself too special. He quit the Royal Marines because he wasn't getting enough individual praise and attention.

I hoped this book would shine a light on the inner personalities of the Geordie Shore cast. Instead it's more about marketing himself and trying to control his public image. Generally, a boring and very badly written novel.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 28 Mar 2014
Interesting at first , but when he went on to talk about Geordie shore it was basically just reading what we have all watched on the show. Was hoping to read more about things we don't see.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 25 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 11 Mar 2014
Get to see his life before the show. Just goes on about what happens in Geordie shore which we've already seen

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 11 Mar 2014
I'm genuine upset this book has finished.... Gaz is a legend... Best book I've ever read.... Geordie shores ultimate lad

5.0 out of 5 stars clarko, 16 April 2014
Very laddish indeed. Good for a laugh. Do not buy if you dont like geordie shore though id say folks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›