Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 21 February 2014
I don't think Curb records are ever going to stop putting out these compilation albums of Tim McGraw songs, after all, he was their biggest star. It must be driving him crazy, we already know he was angry enough to take them to court in the past. But why Curb just can't put out an album of unreleased material and be done with it. All artists have tons of unreleased songs and the two that are included on this compilation are extremely good. 'What about you' and 'I just love you' should really have been released already, so who knows how much more great music is in the vaults!

I just downloaded those 2 plus the 2 songs from his 'Greatest hits vol.2' that I didn't have: 'When the stars go blue' and 'My little girl'. So my rating is based on the fact I only bought 4 of the tracks, the rest I already have. So how about it Curb, rerelease his old albums with bonus tracks and put out an album of unreleased material, not these endless compilations!
on 17 June 2014
Had a hard day at work? This is a great album to relax and unwind to. Tim McGraw captures the very essence of these songs.
on 9 February 2014
Curb records still cashing in on Tim after he ditched them for putting out too many greatest hits (like this), only gets 2 stars because of the 2 unreleased tracks that i hadn't heard before.
on 12 February 2014
Great choice of songs for this album. Songs that say its Tim Mcgraw style all over!!! Always love his work!!!
on 14 June 2015
One of his best , a nice mix of lyrics.I cannot understand why I can't get a copy on CD.
on 1 February 2016