on 10 June 2012
Bought this for mini cruise. Wanted ease of moving,to look smart and also bright enough to spot among lots of other luggage. Excellent value for money. Size just right. Delivery swift and packed carefully. Recommend.
on 4 September 2013
Love this case, plenty of room & seems to be well made. I have used it once so far. Hopefully be using it a lot more.
on 15 October 2012
this case is spot on for the money. Its easy to see on the escalator and has got a lot of room in it. it pulls along quite nicely and has good handles. Am thinking of buying another.
on 4 September 2011
good product, was received on time and in good condition. Good quality for its price. would recommend it any time.
on 26 May 2014
Bought this to travel from university to home, so it had to be compatible with trains, the underground system and general rushing around.
For the money I paid, I love it! Bright coloured so there is no confusion of bags, handles on the sides make it easy to pick up, the size is perfect for a week - 3 weeks away at home.
Disadvantage is that there are only two wheels and so sometimes it falls over due to being unbalanced. I quite often over load the poor thing so it can be heavy, but as I say, it's my own fault.

As a student who has a 3 and a half hour slog across trains and buses to get home, I love it and would get another in a smaller size for weekends.
on 7 August 2015
Arrived quickly and I like the design, although the colours are definitely grey & black (never seen a giraffe that colour before!!).
It wasn't quite as sturdy as I expected either, but it did not claim to have a hard case and it definitely survived baggage handlers whilst on holiday.
on 19 August 2015
I ordered 2 cases for my daughter and I to take on holiday to jamaica. The cases were perfect and we're easy to spot on the carousel as they are very distinctive. We got lots of compliments on the design. The only issue is that the handle seems quite flimsy but only time will tell.
on 13 June 2014
Although stated to be a 27" case, the actual size is much nearer 24" and is smaller than a 26" case from another supplier. Disappointing as the overall quality looked good. Return was easily arranged so top marks for customer service.
on 4 September 2014
Great case ! Big enough for a week away and very happy
on 4 November 2012
This 27" Lightweight Expandable Case is all it claims to be. Lightweight and expandable. Allows me to take an extra three kilos of clothing. I was a bit frightened that it might not survive rough baggage handling at the airport, but it was fine. I think, perhaps, it survived better, because it was full of clothes etc. When I got off the plane in Cyprus I saw the baggage handlers throwing the cases out of the hold onto a portable conveyor. I watched in horror as several cases bounced off the conveyor onto the ground some 15 feet below.Pleased to say that the trolley type cases survived even this treatment.