on 29 November 2015
This is pure catch it if u can stuff and is shamefully ruining it for everyone. Yes it was free but free disillusionment is not what minecraft is about. Poor show guys poor show. Move away now and grief someone ur own size hey?? Tusk tusk
on 8 August 2014
I didn't really like any of the houses in the book. The front cover makes it look a bit better than it is. However, it would be perfect for beginners to build their first home in minecraft.

PS. Don't judge a book by its cover.
on 9 March 2014
I choose five stars because I thought the book was very useful and not confusing!
I liked all of it and no dislikes at all.
I would recommend it to people who loves minecraft also anyone who loves to build can use it!
on 15 April 2014
I chose five stars because now I can build better and more structures (houses) than before. Sadly, the book was in black and white but I did love the book without the colour or not. Harry Magan - Mary Law's grandson
on 7 March 2014
this book did not have much information in it AT ALL. i basically already knew everthing i read in this book. it was a very basic book and the pictures inside are very bad that is why i only rated it 2 out of 5 stars.
on 30 October 2015
The pictures inside are all black and white and so dark that some are very difficult to make out at all. It has a nice front cover to attract buyers but the inside is truly disgraceful. Shameful.
on 2 April 2015
Really good ideas and helpful pictures. This book makes awesome worlds possible and with the step by step pictures and text it's easy to create amazing buildings.
on 20 June 2014
Interesting ideas which my son re-created without difficulties, imaginative and appropriately challenging but not too difficult. Well written and useful.
on 30 May 2014
Bought for son who is obsessed with Minecraft, he has already picked up a few skills. Good price, came on time only suggestion would be colour photos.
on 31 May 2014
My son loves everything minecraft so buying him this book I wasn't going to go far wrong . He loves the book said it was really interesting reading .