5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The GAS-BAG Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed all three of the GAS BAG books and to have them all in one book is fantastic. Absolutely brilliant story and great writing. Highly recommended to everyone who enjoys a bit of fantasy with some great characters and a few laughs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The GAS-BAG Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
I have read all 3 and really enjoyed them. Great to have them all in one place now.

I would love to have the GAS-BAGs members powers but am not sure I could be trusted with it some days ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 in 1 !, 31 Jan. 2014
Miss Sarah Monie "Sarah" (Derby) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The GAS-BAG Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
I have to admit I'm a bit of a GAS-BAG fan, and i have all three books on my kindle, but when I saw the complete trilogy in my recommendations I bought it for both my daughter and her friend as a pressie. I cannot recommend this series enough. Its funny and cleverly written, and I'm currently half-way through the series for the third time!

Very different to the norm, very down to earth and very well written. One of my all time favorite cheer you up books and if you need a laugh with a difference you have to try GAS-BAG :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The GAS-BAG Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed the GAS-BAG trilogy. Great writing, great story and overall a great read! I will definitely be having a browse at more books written by this author.

The GAS-BAG Trilogy