Size: iPhone 4&4sColour Name: blackChange
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping

on 21 May 2015
As soon as I got this product, I loved it! Before the phone case arrived i admit i was a bit skeptical about it, this was because many people had said it was not amazing, and I disagree for the following reasons; 1. The pattern is not blurry, it is perfectly intricate 2. the case itself is strong 3. it comes with an additional transparent cover and cleaning wipe. If i had to pick one negative point I would say it is not very easy to take the phone case out, but hey at least you know your phone is not going to fall out!
on 3 June 2015
The delivery was quicker then expected. Love the design only downside was that the case does not match the picture and some of the characters are cut out on the edges and the image seems to be stretched.
review image
on 12 March 2014
its a perfect fit..Print is clear doesn't scratch easily.

Very quick shipping, in save box.

been looking for a new print already :)
on 23 August 2014
The design is amazing and is colourful however the case itself is extremely hard to take off and because of this the side snapped. I can still use the case but it is now broken and obviously doesn't look as good.
on 21 May 2015
The case I recieved had no diamonds on whatsoever and was dull in comparison to the picture. Although I wasn't happy with the purchase, the sellers were quick to respond and refund the full amount which I was grateful for.
on 16 February 2015
The case did not even slightly cover the phone screen so offered no protection to the phone. The picture on the back was really nice, and as a Disney fan, it's perfect. However it was stretched and extremely fuzzy so extremely disappointed. I sent a message asking to return it due to these and was offered a full refund and my request was dealt with quickly and very well so I am pleased with the service. It's a shame as it was a really nice picture and should have been a great phone case.
on 11 June 2014
Love this phone case, fits my phone really well and the picture is nice. The only downside would be that the picture isn't as clear and bright as the picture provided.
on 6 November 2014
Loved this item on my phone ! So much fun for a Disney fan. Little disappoint couldn't see all the detail but still in love.
Got my happy ever after xx
on 1 August 2014
The case itself is solid but the print quality ( both amount of bleed and color quality) leaves a lot to be desired. I am not returning it because the wife loves the design but if it was for myself I would have returned it. Just beware when buying that this product may not be as vibrant or sharp as it looks on product images.

3 out of 5 stars due to print qulity but feel and grip on the product is a solid 5.
on 1 December 2014
People always complement this case! It's so cool