5.0 out of 5 stars KEEP IT GOING !!!!
Outnumbered is one of the warmest, funniest series ever to have appeared on British TV.
I understand that its amazingly brilliant writers, Andy and Guy, feel that it needs to end because the children are getting too grown up.

Andy, Guy, NO ! No ! No ! No !

Published 1 month ago by I. W. Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Outnumbered too many
I thought that this series left a lot to be desired, they should really have stopped at series 4..Can we expect to see an O.A.P.series.
Published 6 days ago by Cyclops

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEP IT GOING !!!!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)

Andy, Guy, NO ! No ! No ! No !

This series is as wonderfully funny as any of the others, the obvious changes as the children get older only makes it FUNNIER.
The parents' reaction to the children's developing views about life are fantastically funny too, so PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

No apparently civilised society should have to survive without a noe series of Outnumbered to look forward to !

Therefore, to anyone who's missed any of the new episodes, and indeed to everyone else, BUY THIS DVD !

5.0 out of 5 stars Every episode is a gem, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
A delightfully rounded end to an unmissable series. Lots of references to bits from the very first series. Family life as it really is, with all its joy and heartache. I find myself laughing to myself days after watching an episode, as little scenes and lines come back to mind. A joy that we now have on disc forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outnumbered is Outstanding!, 11 April 2014
Kathy Hutchison (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
If you watched any of the pervious series you are going to want to watch this one too. The cast does not disappoint. Love the family humor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outnumbered, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
I saw it on TV and sent this DVD version to Tasmania to my son and and his wife to enjoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Outnumbered too many, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you've loved Outnumbered u have to get series 5, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Outnumbered Series 5 was good.I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase it on Amazon U.K. I'm from the United States and we only offer Outnumbered 1-4 .U just gotta get series 5 its really funny and i only hope they continue with more series for the future.thanks amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars All Grown Up!, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
It is so well written, and beautifully acted by everyone. I especially loved the scene with Karen and her Headmistress, Rebecca Front is wonderful, and Karen as always brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it!, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
Watched the whole series on TV, and then got the Set 1-4, so I had to get Series 5! This is bang up to date with recent issues such as mobile phones, computers etc. I think it was the right decision to end the series after 5! I think it will help the younger actors as they will not be stereotyped as such. A very good series, and one I shall be watching for years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Come and experience the final series of Outnumbered, folks. Enjoy the moments whilst you watch this!, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
So, I think that the product of the final but fifth series of Outnumbered is fantastic because you get six episodes on two discs. The names of these final six episodes are called - The Hamster - Episode 1 - The Swimming Competition - Episode 2 - The God-daughter - Episode 3 - The Gap Year - Episode 4 - The Chinese Horde - Episode 5 and correct if I am wrong but I think that the last ever episode in this series is the best. Oh yes, episode 6 is called ''Spartacus the Musical'' in which the character Ben performs on stage in the episode. However, as a special bonus this DVD includes the Christmas special from two years ago (2012).
I mean, it's 2014 now. But, I think that the year of 2012 was a year of the London Olympics such as the secret agent of James Bond diving into the Olympic Stadium with her Majesty the Queen by helicopter.
All of I'm saying is that it's just a hint that I can tell you, folks.

Although, I think that this series has impressed me because over the past seven years, the teenagers of Outnumbered have grown up such as Ben, Karen and Jake. The actress Claire Skinner is good as the character of Mum.
But I think I like the comedic talent of Hugh Dennis better because he does not swear, he delivers the script in the right direction, he appears on the BBC radio topical comedy of the Now Show on BBC Radio Four and I like him as one of my likable actors.
That's just my opinion to you guys.
Again, this DVD came out this week on Monday 10th March 2014, so I decided to order it on Monday night at 7:42pm from Amazon.co.uk and in my experience of ordering new products online, I success my discount in order to make the value less from the original price.
Though, for this purchase, I have paid 12.32 for this DVD and many thanks to Amazon.co.uk for your reliable and hard-working service.

So, yes, that is all of the information I can tell you for you now, folks.
Please feel free to share your comments within this review.

Bye for now! From Richard Hill

4.0 out of 5 stars Swan Song, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] (DVD)
They say all good things come to an end and Outnumbered is no exception. It has been one of the brightest, wittiest and most enjoyable shows on British television in recent years, but it has run it's course. Karen has turned into another self opinionated pre teen who actually caused me to do a double take as I thought for a second she was being played by a different actress, and Ben is an overgrown caricature of his former self just seemingly going through the 'Ben' motions. I must say though on a positive note, in what has turned out to be very astute casting, Jake is starting to resemble his dad to the point were if someone wrongly told me Hugh and Tyger were father and son in real life I wouldn't have doubted them.

As for the writing and/or improv, it hasn't been the best of the series, in fact if the show were to continue I believe this is the point where many would say it 'jumped the shark', but it's still amusing enough to separate me from my hard earned cash.

ARRAY(0xaa3dbb34)

Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD]
Outnumbered - Series 5 [DVD] by Guy Jenkin (DVD - 2014)
12.97