5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Amazing!!
Published 7 months ago by Victoria

3.0 out of 5 stars hot!!!
Published 6 months ago by bookworm

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Amazing!!, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Broken Parts Of Us (Book 2 The Broken series) (Kindle Edition)
I was very keen to pick up this book after finishing the first in the series. I loved Jasper in the first book so was excited to read his story and again Ker didn't disappoint at all. I loved getting to know Jasper better and what makes him well him, I also loved getting to know Derek, oh Derek! Also being introduced to Kyra. I can say now that I didn't like Hannah from the off and was hoping throughout that Jasper would come to his senses and kick her butt to the kerb!! This book is equally as action packed and full of drama if not more than the first book and every second your immersed in the story, you don't want it to end. You get their pasts explained and you begin to understand them more and what draws them together. There's a huge sense of family and strong bonds throughout this book, as well as a sexy lustful vibe that is absolutely smoking hot!! The story is intense and keeps you hooked as you turn the pages and I have to say that I fell in love with Jasper all over again reading him coming to terms with this thoughts and feelings and learning to deal with and accept what life has dealt him and making the best of it. I think the best way to describe it is it felt like an amazing circle had come full circle and I loved every page of it!! Definitely worth reading!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved Sammy and River and the epilogue left me gutted, 14 Nov. 2014
After the way The Broken ended I honestly didn't know how I was going to feel about this book... I loved Sammy and River and the epilogue left me gutted! So being that I loved Jasper 10x more, that just gave Ker the power to devastate me even more than she did with The Broken... And boy did she break me! Quite frankly Jasper is the ultimate cheeky chap, one of those where you know you shouldn't laugh but you can't help but do it anyway. Derek is more serious and intense and that coupled with his dark and troubled past had me so intrigued that I couldn't wait to find out some more about him! Kyra was the new unexpected addition and I love how she complements the group! I can honestly say I never expected the twists and turns in the story and the suspense killed me. I loved the story though, it was heartbreaking and spellbinding, just an all round totally captivating read. This book won't be for everyone but if aren't bothered by M/M M/F M/M/F scenes then The Broken Parts of Us will have your attention for days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Series I've Read In A Long While, 9 Sept. 2014
This book has it all, with cheeky guys, alpha males, intrigue, deep decoration and friendships that anyone would crave. As soon as I started reading this book Jasper had me creased up with laughter, what a dirty mind and mouth, but utterly sweet and gorgeous too. Never saw Jasper's love life develop the way it did, especially after his whoreish ways, and also, How can Jasper be annoyed with Derek and Kyra when he was going to go off and marry Hannah, I just knew she was full of s--t, what a nasty piece of work. I simply loved both books in this series, and though I wanted to find out how things worked out, I truly didn't want it to end, and will surely now suffer with withdrawal systems. Thank you sooo much for a wonderful story.

5.0 out of 5 stars it gripped me from the start!, 9 Jan. 2015
I wasn't sure if I wanted to read The broken parts of us. I'd never read a book with M/M sex in it. But I was more captivated by the story and what was happening with Jasper, Derek & Kyra that I just couldn't put the book down! It's a beautiful powerful love that is so strong that they all share even the pages are hot! How they all not just love each other but look out for each other even having Sammy & River in the story makes it feel more real. I've got to say I'm still not a fan of M/M reads but it didn't stop me from getting to the end of this book. Well Done Ker Dukey I won't forget this read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read., 14 Sept. 2014
This book was that bloody fantastic I read it in one night. I couldn't put it down. Ker Dukey your writing is beautiful and gripping and had me on the edge of my seat. I laughed out loud, I gasped and I cried. this is is fantastic sequel to The Broken and one I would definitely read again. I actually wish I could give this more than 5 stars as this was must certainly, without a doubt one of the best books I've read all year.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, 8 Sept. 2014
I had to read this as soon as I'd finished the first book! And OMG I really didn't see where this story line was going! Really enjoyed finding more about Jasper, but I'm glad River and Sammy were still involved!! Hoping they'll be a third book because I really need to know if Der, Ky and Jasp have a happily ever after!! Ker Dukey has well and truly blown my mind with every story of hers I have read!

3.0 out of 5 stars hot!!!, 14 Jan. 2015
I loved this story, I was eager to read the second book in this series, to learn jasper and drecks story, with the addition of mya . This is a good second book smokin hot and ties up loose ends from book one, the only reason I haven't rated it higher is I felt the story finished far to abruptly, I felt slightly cheated, an epilogue would have been good!! All in all a good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Broken first!, 13 Nov. 2014
I was a bit unsure when I read the blurb of this book but I thought id give it a go as id read Broken and im so glad I did. I love how the author brought the three main characters together within a love story. But also we got to see the otther characters from Broken and carrying on there story. Fantastic work Ker :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird, 27 Mar. 2015
It was quite predictable what would happen in this book but when I read the scenes involving Derek and Jasper, I found them quite disturbing and not something that I would want to read about again, I do think a more appropriate warning should come with this book so if you are not into gay male sex DO NOT READ!

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg amazing, 12 Mar. 2014
Brilliant, was an amazing read I couldn't put the book down till I was finished I just needed to know what was happening. Made me laugh, cry and smile throughout it was fab!!!!!