5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect them so soon!!
10/10 - Super quick delivery too. People who have left a low star rating score need to realise some effort is still required to lose weight!! These alone wont do it for you! Thanks again :)
Published 8 months ago by Gareth James Ayres

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Been using these tablets for over a month now, not noticed any difference
Published 8 months ago by DONNA

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect them so soon!!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: 30 x 4000mg Raspberry Ketone Tablets - Extreme Strength Weight Loss Supplement (Our Ketones are water based - Safe & Legaly sold in the UK and Europe) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I have used so far!!!!, 8 Aug. 2014
Best Raspberry Ketones I have used!

Really noticed a difference with these they are a great price for extreme strength. Definitely noticed a difference compared to other raspberry Ketones in the past.

Thank you Nutriodol!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great supplement, 28 Aug. 2014
I am very pleased with this product,great value for money,so far since taken it I feel more energetic and I'm not snacking all the time, would recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 2 Sept. 2014
Along with an exercise regime they do work!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 July 2014
Been using these tablets for over a month now, not noticed any difference

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me!, 9 Jun. 2014
I choose this rating because it did not work for me, in fact I gained weight while taking it. If it work for other people that's good but it didn't have the desired effect on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend these and I am going to purchase more also ..., 17 Dec. 2014
I have dieted before and have used these for a couple of weeks, so far it appears that my weight loss has increased compared to dieting alone, would recommend these and I am going to purchase more also my partner is going to use them in the new year as they seem to work and are very good value

5.0 out of 5 stars great service fast delivery, 13 Sept. 2014
i got my package the day after i ordered which was a massive shock because they where meant to longer which i am very pleased about :) i am starting using them monday and i will write another review in a couple of weeks to give them chance to work ....

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product. I've bought loads of times, 9 Sept. 2014
Brilliant product. I've bought loads of times, doesn't make you shaky like other rasperry keytones do, and have lost weight using this product. Shipped very quickly. A very happy customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a Treat!, 30 July 2014
Great Product,bought along side Acai Berry Tablets.They are working well for me!
Im trimming up nicely,Im excercising and having a balanced diet.Top Marks!!
Very fast Delivery!