5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good
Just got a new Nexus 5 and needed a screen protector. I've used others in the past with varying results so thought I'd give this one a go as I was impressed with the thought that had gone into the process of fitting the protector and the very informative YouTube video.
Published 11 months ago by David Watson

2.0 out of 5 stars dust
Micro-fibre cloth was completely useless and just deposited dust as you cleaned with it. I'm very good at putting on screen protectors and this one was impossible. If you didn't have it exactly right at first, then it had already lost its stick by the time you move it a millimetre to fit on the thing again.
Published 15 months ago by Angus Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 26 July 2014
David Watson (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TUFFskinz Premium Quality Screen Protector : LG Google Nexus 5 (2 in Pack) - Anti Glare Matte edition (Electronics)
It arrived in good time and well before the estimate - a good start. The kit contains enough stuff for 2 protectors including 4 hinge stickers, 4 dust removal stickers, a nice, stiff smoothing card and a lint-free cloth. Considering the price, I was really impressed.
Fitting the protector was really easy and with the aid of the positioning stickers, I got it right first time. The film almost smooths itself and there was hardly and smoothing to be done - just a couple of small bubbles in the corner.
Once on, the protector is practically invisible because the shape and the cut-outs match the phone perfectly.
I went for the anti-reflection version and it does seem to work well. Obviously, there is a slight loss of contrast in the screen image but that's to be expected and the trade-off is that it's clearer in situations where there are bright lights.
It seems to be scratch-resistant. I've only had it just over a week so difficult to tell how it will perform over time but, of course, I still have another one should the first need replacement.
Overall I'm pretty impressed with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! – You defiantly get what you pay for!, 27 May 2014
I always use to buy the screen protectors where you get something like 10 for £2, but I would always use about 3-4 of them trying to get it right. Thought I might be talking a bit of a risk spending a little more money and only getting a 2 pack, but was well worth it! First time it was pretty much perfect and any of those annoying air bubbles or dust I could just remove using the tool provided. Not only was it easy to apply, it is very clear and very good quality – Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars No flaws at all!, 19 Aug. 2014
This product was definitely worth my money. Two pack contents worth mentioning (other than the screen protector itself of course) were the 4 dust removal tapes which helped immensely in removing any remaining dust on the screen. Also contained was the 2 method guide on how to apply the sticker which was written in a detailed step-by-step description with pictures. It couldn't have made the protector application any more clearer.
The protector itself is indeed crystal clear and so far seems to offer top notch protection.

If you're bad at applying screen protectors like myself, pick this. If you can apply protectors with ease, you should still pick this!

Unrelated to the product review, but accompanying the product was a small Monami sweet, which was a delicious surprise by the seller!

Great product, no flaws at all to mention.
Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Jun. 2014
Mr. Colin Brown (uk) - See all my reviews
I went for the Anti Glare Matte edition as my phone was difficult to see in very bright sun light. It seems to work great in bright light although it does make the phone screen look slightly dull when switched off but as soon as the phone is activated it looks just as good and clear as before the protector was applied. I did mess up my first attempt at applying my screen protector as I just could not get rid of one tiny bubble probably my fault my second attempt with a new screen protector was perfect but even for one protector its money well spent, Most I have tried seem to leave at least one bubble behind. One tip leave the protector on your new phone until you are ready to apply these. I will be buying this product again but leaving on my protector until I am ready to use my new ones hopefully that will mean I get to use both next time instead of wasting one but like I said I am very happy now my phone is protected from scratches and bubble free :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I must say the installation of the protector is extremely easy and simple, 14 Sept. 2014
I picked the matte version and it's quite something. So far fingerprints, smudges and so on are not present and the screen protector is holding amazingly. The touch is as smooth as it gets for a matte finish, one I actually prefer now compared to a crystal clear version mainly because it doesn't feel so slippery. Needless to say, because of the finish colours do wash out just a little bit, but nothing really noticeable.

I must say the installation of the protector is extremely easy and simple, only thing you gotta be careful about is dust settling on the protector part itself (the included stickers don't really help with the removal of those so you need to be fast).

Overall, I'm really happy with the purchase. For the price these protectors are a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protector, 14 Jun. 2014
I prefer an anti-glare protector and this one fits the bill. It has been fitted with care and patience and you would not know there is anything there apart from the fact that there are no reflections and everything on the screen is crystal clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent screen protectors, 24 Feb. 2015
These screen protectors are not like the cheap ones you get in the high street mobile phone booths. There are only two in the pack, but you get good instructions and accessories to remove dust (cloth and dust removal stickers) as well as stickers to help you apply the screen protector. There is a video on the tuffskinz website that shows you how to apply the screen protectors using the additional stickers. The video was very clear and I managed to apply the protector first time with no air bubbles.
No complaints about the screen protectors performance either, the display on my nexus 5 is crystal clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars A complete product and service, 12 Aug. 2014
The product came nicely packaged and quickly too. The instructions were very clear with two choices of method. The video on their Facebook page was helpful and made it clear what to do. It was my first time ever applying a case and it was easy, took me 5 minutes! There was a tiny little bubble in the corner which is barely noticeable but that is my own fault so can't blame the product. It fits the screen nicely. The card to screen out bubbles is very useful, as well as the dust removal tape and the stickers to help you align the screen. Overall everything was as described and was exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best. Simple., 26 Oct. 2014
I have bought many Screen Protectors over the years for a number of phones, and from a number of companies. This one wins. Simple. It does everything you want it to do, and really is a high quality product. Application was easy, screen feels so much more protected, and I never noticed severe fingerprints or glare. I now have a Galaxy Note 4 and am gutted that TUFFskinz don't sell a screen protector for it! Do yourself a favour and get these, you wont regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My phone looks tough now, 7 Feb. 2014
Jacqueline Joseph "JJ" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I needed a new screen protector for my Nexus 5, and I decided to check out Tuffskinz after seeing their introductory price. I bought both the clear and matte protectors, but this review is just for the matte. I was impressed with this seller - the products arrived the next day, well before the delivery estimate. The products were well packaged.

You get two screen protectors in a pack, along with a decent microfibre cloth, a very good hard plastic smoothing card (way better than others I have tried) and some stickers for removing dust and also aligning the protector itself.

I removed my old protector which annoyingly had dust underneath it for a while. I cleaned my screen with a slightly damp cloth in a clean environment - very important! Then I used the provided cloth to remove almost all traces of dust from the screen. The provided instructions that come with the package were pretty handy, especially if you elect to use the sticker method of applying the protector. I used those stickers to align the protector, then finally used the dust removal sticker to get rid of any stubborn dust motes. They work pretty good. I peeled the barrier away and let the protector attach to the screen, which I managed with only one or two small bubbles on the edge of the screen which were easily pushed out with the smoothing card. Finally I removed the alignment stickers and pulled off the top barrier without issue.

I haven't tried a matte protector before and I did notice quite a difference. When the screen is off it certainly is more visible, however when the screen is on, it is much less noticeable, even at low brightness settings. I'm pleased with the anti-glare effect too - though it hasn't been very sunny of late I was able to better read the screen in brighter conditions. In addition, the protector itself certainly feels like a quality product. Though you are initially aware of the higher friction when using the touchscreen, this is minimal and the sensitivity of swipes and touches remains excellent. It's only been a little while since I've applied the protector, but it does seem a bit more resistant to smudges and fingerprints as well.

I'm very pleased with the product, and I'm glad I purchased it. I would recommend them. In conclusion -

*Easy application
*Premium Feel
*Simple, straightforward packaging
*Good quality extras included

(Haha, oh yeah, they also included a complimentary sweet with my order! I would definitely buy from them again)