5.0 out of 5 stars Best On A Tablet Device
Firstly I feel that I should point out that this is a whole lot better on a tablet device. The illustrations are in colour and black and white, but the majority are in colour and these although showing up okay on a standard Kindle e-reader, do look much better on a tablet, and as I found looking at this on my iPad, the illustrations can also be enlarged.

With...
Published 6 months ago by M. Dowden

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny that the magic does not work (for me ) ...
Funny that the magic does not work (for me ) in ebook format. The charm is missing - like when Disney got hold of Winnie the Pooh.
Published 1 month ago by Pixies

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 July 2014
Mrs. L. Mclaren (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beatrix Potter Illustrated Collection: 22 Books, 660 Illustrations, Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny and Many More! (Kindle Edition)
A beautiful edition that is a perfect e-compliment to the original. The illustrations glow on the screen and the stories never lose their allure.

5.0 out of 5 stars A traditional must for young children, 22 Jun 2014
A. M. Fifield "titanne" (England) - See all my reviews
A fabulous collection, with the beautiful drawings and stories of Beatrix Potter. I wasn't brought up with it, and only discovered Beatrix Potter when my children were already a bit older. I can now take this with me and read to my granddaughters when I visit them. I'm sure they'll love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars A total treat, 10 Jun 2014
A delightful download.Illustrations and text layout do well on the colour Kindle. I suspect the illustrations would be even sharper on a newer Kindle Fire. Highly recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, it will put your kids to sleep..., 28 May 2014
Yes it's an old book, so I'm supposed to love it right? Well it's kinda boring. It does put the baby to sleep, I think it could put anyone to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 21 May 2014
Marjorie Allan (Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Lovely to dip in and out of. Beautiful illustrations to inspire.so many It'll take forever to look through them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like old days, 16 May 2014
Bought this as my parents read them to me when I was younger, looking forward to reading them to my children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ms Potter's collective, 11 May 2014
I do have this book in hardback format, absolutely delightful collection.
Purchased in kindle format for fact of portability, a hardback more a coffee table tome.
Just great to have all of her work in one place for easy reference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 May 2014
This is a great collection of classic stories. The stories look great on my iPad; I haven't tried them on my kindle and I'm not sure I will as they wouldn't be quite the same without the beautiful colour illustrations. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 5 May 2014
Mr. Peter Steward "petersteward" (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
A lovely collection of the classic Beatrix Potter books. I got this for my Kindle and re-lived many happy hours going through all the well known and loved stories from a time gone by. The great thing is my young grandson loved them as well. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Potters, 5 May 2014
Great if you have young children or grand children, very good illustration, many years of reading with the grand children

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›