on 4 March 2014
2 games are excellent only problem is with death under tuscan skies will not load
message keeps saying entry point can not be found and i can not
find the answer to this problem on the big fish help site
on 2 May 2014
Only 2 out of 3 of the games worked on my laptop, but I'm not worried about this, as I can always take this up with the company who put the games together, if I wish. I have given the product 5 stars, as the games I could access, where very good, and I enjoyed playing them.
on 10 May 2014
Highly recommend this triple pack all three mysteries are first class, good graphics and really good to find help etc.. service also 1st class. Would recommend this game to anyone.
on 11 April 2014
I enjoyed all three of these games. I find the triple packs are a very good buy. Enjoyed the Clairvoyant one the best.
on 13 April 2014
I enjoyed the challenges in Mysteries, Mansions and Murder and will play it again. Thank you for the quick delivery.
on 21 June 2014
One game - the second - was corrupted. The other two were OK, though a bit too simple for me.
on 9 August 2014
So far I have spent 8 hours (not all at once of course) and can I just say that the antiques one and the very first game are brilliant. They really get your mind working. My only fault with them is they keep crashing sometimes. But that may just be my laptop acting up.
on 19 June 2014
MY HUSBAND IS KEPT VERY QUITE DOING THIS GAME SO HE MUST BE CONCENTRATING A LOT AND ENJOYING IT
on 21 September 2014
The delivery was really quick. I really enjoyed these games, keeps your mind active! Will be buying more from this company.
on 6 May 2014
mysteries mansions and murder triple pack hidden object game. came within stated delivery time scale, three great games hours of fun. recommend this seller and this hidden object game.