on 6 September 2014
Downloaded this'd for my 2 year old son who loves this song, he has it playing all the time :-) very catchy song.
on 29 June 2014
I bought this track yesterday - June '14. I just can't resist singing along and bouncing every time it's on the radio or tv music channel, so I just gave in and bought the download so I can sing and bounce whenever I feel like it.
on 3 March 2014
Infectios soulful pop you can't get out of your head... so much so love this track I am gonna search out Album if there is one, if there isn't... Sort it out!
on 20 February 2014
Not much to say other than great song and downloaded without any problems whatsoever. Much better than using Google play music downloader.
on 8 April 2014
Just one of those tunes that won't stop going through your head. The range of his voice is fantastic very pleasing to listen to
on 1 March 2014
I loved Sam's voice on collaborations but now he is solo... Absolutely Amazing!!
He's got such a soulful, beautiful voice
on 13 May 2014
Downloaded the single it buffers a bit but when there is a good signal I love it and considering purchasing the album.
on 14 May 2014
This is a really catchy song and I like the way it sounds. I bought this originally for my daughter but I like it too.
on 5 March 2014
Can't stop singing this sound track. Great voice and catchy song. Had to download it off Amazon. Quick and easy to do.
on 3 March 2014
Not too much to say other than I bought it as I liked it. I love Sam Smith and bought this after watching the Brits.