on 18 February 2014
As a busy mum, there are times when I simply want to get a meal out of the freezer and have it cooked and served on the table within 30 mins. I believe in a healthy diet, hence the pre-prepared meals and frozen food products from the supermarket do not interested me.

This book has a large selection of recipes, from lunches through to desserts which you can freshly prepare, cook and then freeze, to serve for a later date. What a fantastic, healthy idea.

I have already made the pancakes and waffles, which are a great snack to serve kids when they come home from school.
The chicken Enchilados we had last night, with some salad, Tasted delicious.
Cant wait to cook some more dishes.
on 6 March 2014
I like this book because this book really is for people who are busy like myself and hasn't really got much time to spend in the kitchen. Its shows really simple and practical tips how you freeze and make delicious meals which wont take up too much of your time.
on 7 September 2015
Lots of information. Well written and plenty of tempting recipes to try out. A definite winner!