4.0 out of 5 stars feels snug initially but stick with it, 24 Aug 2014
I got the size 9 and they initially felt quite snug around the midsole. Length is good and there's room at the toes but I seriously considered returning for the 9.5. But I stuck with them and I'm very glad I did. When you put on thicker socks the shoes upper mesh simply accommodates them, so I figured the snug midsole was part of the sensifit system. There's no doubt the support is very good. Grip is generally good, although it struggles on the wet chalk paths we have here. You'd need spikes to avoid slipping on that. Hang they're also comfortable on road, so an excellent all-around shoe. I use the shoes mainly for fast trail walking with occasional running. They are ideal for this purpose. One thing worth noting is that the removable Ortholite insoles are open cell foam so absorb all the water getting in like a squelching sponge, which is both annoyingly noisy and heavy. I've now substituted them for my old closed cell insoles and these work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 2 April 2014
I am a Salomon fan. These shoes has perfect design and perfect fit and are produced in a great quality,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, 8 Sep 2014
Excellent shoe. I'm normally a UK 8. Salomon seem to come up a little small, so I chose a size UK 8.5. They fit perfectly. Very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 July 2014
Probably the best pair of shoes I have ever bought

Salomon XA Pro 3D Trail Running Shoes - 10