4.0 out of 5 stars great continuation of Angel and Sarahs story, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
Hmmm... Well loved the continuation of Angel and Sarah s story, not to mention the interaction of Alex, Valerie and of course Romero! I bet his books is going to be a hilarious read!

So we catch up with Sarah and Angel, a couple years after Forever Mine ends, things have been moving along fairly nicely!

Until that is when Sarah has someone interested in finding out more about her, and you cant help but think that Angels gut instinct is right all along, but you cant help but get caught up in Sarah's hope. She is contacted by someone claiming to be related to her !

Her friendship with Sydney is still as strong as ever, with Angel still having second thoughts about where it is going.

Then we endure Sarah and Angel being separated as Angel goes out of state to Football, and even though he has his mind made up about not going out, he doesn't want to appear whipped and goes along to a party, then finding out that crazy bird Dana had organised it! and was straight in his face with getting pictures of the two of them, posting them on FB immediately, giving Valerie cause to get all riled up with Alex, and causing Sarah to doubt her instincts with regards to her relationship with Angel.

After phone batteries being dead, and no contact, Sarah decided to go away with Valerie, and even though nothing happens she regrets going away, not only does she not feel happy with the party atmosphere she also has to deal with a long distance pissed Angel.

This part of their story is full of angst, and at times, I wanted to yell at my kindle and tell them to cool off more than once, there seemed to be a lot of misplaced trust between Angel and Sarah.

How naive was Sarah with Leo, believing and hoping everything was the truth, she is so trusting and you wanted to shake some sense into her!

I loved how protective the brothers were/are. We got to meet Sal, he sounds like he has his head on the right way! and really helped Angel with his insecurities.

I thought that Angel had over reacted a tad when he saw the pictures of Sarah and Leo, especially after Sarah having to deal with the pictures of Angel!

I was pleased that they worked out the crinkles, but I don't for one minute think its going to be smooth sailing from here on in, cant wait to hear about how their relationship blossoms, I loved the videos of the family with all the messages to Sarah, so sweet and they got their message over loud and clear!

5.0 out of 5 stars MY FAVE COUPLE, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
First of all I can not believe I just purchased this for FREE! I would have paid for this book easily.
I have loved every single one of Elizabeth Reyes book series with the Moreno family being my favourite.
Out of all the couples including (Fate:1) My favourite has always been Angel & Sarah. Although I believe it has something to do with them being the original couple who I fell in love with I also feel their relationship is the most special, especially after this book!!
I felt that the story line was a good one, and I just really enjoy reading more about anything to do with the moreno's but especially it being through Angel & Sarah's narrative. I secretly have the Biggest crush on Angel - its extremely sad but I think as a book worm I'm allowed to ;) .
I cant wait to read more of the Moreno series... & I do hope that there will be another book in the future that tells more of Angel & Sarah's stories.

4.0 out of 5 stars Young Adult Romance, 18 Jun. 2014
DOUBLE 'L' (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
I didn't realise this was Young Adult but I can't fault the writing. I will be reading more books by this author as I really enjoyed her writing style. I have looked at the books she has available and not all of them are YA/NA so I will look forward to reading more.

This is more a kind of book my teenage daughter would enjoy so I'll pass it onto her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
I was a wee bit nervouse reading the book thinking could it be any better than the first but it defiantly did. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
This is such a good book i have nearly read the full series of moreno brothers books would reccoment to people to read these books

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the wait!, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
Another great book from this author!

Definately pick up the other books in this series!
You will be hooked !

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book, 27 Jan. 2014
R. Bartram "rachel132" (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
Another great book by Ms. Reyes - it's so easy to fall in love with these characters as they are so well written!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
When I heard Eli was going to be carrying on the story of Angel and Sarah I was so excited and wondered how the story would evolve. It was brilliant, lots of twists and turns.
I do t want to spoil it for other readers but if your a big fan of the Mereno brothers like me you need to read this to follow Angel and Sarah :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
with its twist and the power of true love prevails.the love of the characters really fascinated me,I will surely recommend this for those who love happy endings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5 (Kindle Edition)
what a treat.your going to love the author the story line and most of all the characters.it's funny and sad you will scream at the pages and then you'll smile so wide you won't want people t catch yourself.Loved it

Forever Yours: Moreno Brothers 1.5