on 21 February 2016
I am SO pleased with this book and know I'm going to make huge use of it.

As a working mum who undertakes a long commute into London during the week, I have been struggling to manage to create the sort of food I want, whilst managing my other commitments and feel this book will really help me.,

My husband and I adore the pan Asian flavours throughout this book and both of us are trying to eating more healthily. What I love about this book is that it allows you to make ahead it's delicious sauces and most of them will last in a jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks m, meaning you can come home from work...boil rice, grill or fry some meat, fish or tofu and steam some veg and then pour over some delicious sauce and enjoy. We had the teriyaki salmon last night and it rocked! Made a double portion of the sauce so will use it up this week or next.

Will update my review as I work through the book.
At £4.99 BUY THIS BOOK ☺️
on 17 March 2015
Love the recipes in this book and losing weight eating them. Very simple to make once you have the ingredients, I managed to find most of them in Sainsburys.
on 18 April 2014
Great, tasty, healthy meals! The recipes I have tried have all worked perfectly and I like the look of all of them, not just the odd few!
on 23 May 2016
Fab cookbook. I've trusted some of the recipes and it paid off! Really spiced up home cooking. Some people have mentioned about not having ingredients at home but you'll use what you buy. Make sure you have fresh ginger and garlic in. Soy sauce, fish sauce, bit of sugar, mirin, rice vinegar and things like that. You will use them if you make the sauces so don't be worried! I got them from asda/tesco.
on 20 May 2016
I've just discovered Itsu in my local town and thus inspired have bought both books. The recipes are easy to follow and produce and quick, too. Ideal for after-work feeding. They are clean and flavoursome and filling and nourishing. The book itself is nicely laid-out with clear, delicious looking pics. Buy it! Cook it ! Eat it!
on 27 June 2016
I love it, i like asian inspired food and this book has it all including Sushi, thai and Chinese inspired recipes. Everything healthy and low calorie, but tastes delicious. Theres a handy guide for what certain ingredients are if you are not used to using some of them. I would definitely recommend
on 17 August 2015
Light, fresh, low calorie meals with a strong and delicious Asian influence - and all the recipes take less than 30 minutes to prepare. Just what I want and need. I'm looking forward to working my way through this cookbook and hopefully the pounds will melt away!!
on 15 April 2016
Excellent! Works well for low calorie easy tasty healthy generally low carb meals. Quick to prep. Once basic ingredients bought - just fresh veg, occasional meat and tofu if that's your thing. Makes 500 cal days much easier on 5:2/4:3/3:4
on 11 March 2016
Great book with simple Japanese treats to be made at home.
I love the stores and now love making these dishes at home even more.

Be prepared to go shopping for some must have ingredients!!!!
on 29 September 2015
Great recipes have given it to my son for his birthday too !! Refreshing and lively tastes...and good for you too !! Great for women of a certain age as uses so much healthy tofu