5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money
Superb for the price. Easy to assemble and arrived very quickly. Comfortable to ride with a good saddle. Comes with a free bell!
Published 13 months ago by Marc G

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike poor assembly instructions
This is a great bike which rides well giving a good speed (once I had got used to the gears). Everything feels nice and secure and well balanced so the the bike novice which I am (I havent rode a bike for 25+ years) felt perfectly comfortable and safe. I love it.

Published 11 months ago by Paolo Sammut

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike poor assembly instructions, 23 Jun. 2014
Paolo Sammut - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

My only grip is that the assembly instructions are very difficult to read. They are not clearly written and the diagrams are in no way usable since they are two small (and occasionally only relevant to a different model). I ended up having to browse extensively for how to fit a part out of the box and some parts such as attaching the front wheel was fairly involved. Also why dont bikes come with a tire pump. You would think it standard but apparently it is not so if you are ordering this bike do also order a pump

Generally though a very nice good bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 2 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Came Broken, 7 April 2014
The bike arrived in poor condition and the back end of the bike around the derailer was broken. One word: horrible - was almost injured using this. Do not buy.

Activ Men's Atlanta Mountain Bike