Size: iPad Mini 1 / 2 / 3|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 29 March 2014
Nice product but not completely universal. Doesn't fit on the land rover discovery headrests.Suspect it would be fine for most cars. It also worked with existing case so no need to but the matching one.
on 29 April 2013
As mentioned above it worked fine with the aforementioned. You do NOT need to buy the Snugg case to match. Fits well on a BMW 3 Series Coupé.
on 3 October 2011
We bought this for our iPad 2 so our little girl could watch movies on it in the car when we made long journeys. We also bought the Snugg case that goes with this and they both do exactly what they say they will and they are really secure.
It can be a little fidelly getting the iPad in it's case into the car holder but once it's in you know it isn't going anywhere until you come to take it out.
Brillint product, good quality. I would certainly buy their products again.
on 14 July 2014
Brilliant product, works well with the case I had already purchased for the children's iPads so didn't have to buy the more expensive one it tells you to use, kids love it leaves hands free to be able to do other things and no worry from myself if they are going to drop it and be pestered whilst driving to stop and pick it up, well worth the £20 for each one, as we have two. The product is sturdy and well made unlike others we have looked at out there.
on 17 September 2014
Great. Just put it on and go. Existing iPad cover fits so you don't need the one that officially goes with it.
on 21 March 2012
Does exactly what I need! Fits easily over the headrest, ir reasonably adjustable and very secure. Fits iPad 1 very easily (one-handed, at times!). The velcro straps can get in the way, but can be tucked in behind the rest of the straps if need be. Ii would highly recommend this product, based on the price, ease of use and functionality.
on 8 July 2013
This is a godsend for long journeys with my young grandaughter, she can listen to her fave songs & watch her fave videos instead of driving me nuts with her crying! It fits my iPad2 perfectly, without a cover of any description & fits snugly over the headrests, both back & front in my Range Rover Sport. I would definitely recommend it!
on 22 May 2015
For the price you pay the product is not well finished. It is not well fixed together, not of high standard you would expect at this price. I ordered two; on one of them the strap already broke on the first usage; had to sent it back.

[Update]
After receiving a new one from Snugg, the second one now also fits nicely. Probably a faulty one on the first go. Kids love it. It is on the right height to look at the screen. I fitted it into a Volvo V60; note that it only just fits, perhaps a larger one would fit better.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 June 2012
Good Product - Works well and can be removed quickly when leaving the car. Should fit any car headrest. Could also do with a cover for security.
on 6 August 2013
We used a plastic type holder prior to buying this and we're much more happy with how this performs and how much safer it is, particularly if we were in an accident.

Really happy, great quality and would certainly recommend it.