Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 3 April 2014
The sound track (Maybe Someday by Griffin Peterson) is a must for enhancing the Maybe Someday book by Colleen Hoover, giving more depth and feeling to the written word. Was unsure how this would work but it does. My personal favourite is 'I’m in Trouble' but the whole thing is awesome, be warned it will be constantly repeating in your head.
on 26 March 2014
This was an amazing album. I have listened to it almost non-stop since I downloaded it. I might have my favourites, but there isn't one bad song on the whole album. It works so well with the Maybe Someday book and added so much to my reading experience. I recommend the album even if you aren't going to be reading the book.
on 25 April 2014
I love Colleen Hoover's 'Maybe Someday' and when I got the chance to listen to a few songs from the book, I knew I had to have the whole soundtrack. Griffin Peterson's voice is fantastic, and the way he and Hoover have integrated the songs into the story is just genius.
You can enjoy these songs on their own if you aren't a lover of reading, but they have so much more impact on you when you know how a particular song came about, and the meaning behind it.
I hope this is a springboard for Griffin Peterson, he deserves more recognition as a singer and a songwriter.
on 21 March 2014
Loved it and being able to have the music and book together was an absolute delight - highly recommended go get it
on 31 December 2014
I would give this 6 stars if I could. This book was full of agony and possibility. Ridge is a songwriter/computer programmer who takes in Sydney as another room mate when her boyfriend cheats on her. Ridge and Sydney find common ground over song writing and it brings them close to one another. Ridge has a girlfriend who he loves. Sydney never wants to be the cheater. Just a favourite, beautiful read.
on 13 October 2014
Absolutely love this album, I have it on repeat. I really can't get enough of the songs, and my favourite of them all is Let It Begin.
on 27 February 2015
Highly Recommended. Most beautiful book I've ever read.
on 15 September 2014