on 23 January 2014
Here is my review for all the stories in the collection individually. This collection also contains an all new paranormal read, Awakened: The Zombie Who Loved Me.

The Werewolf Prince and I and A Royal Heartbreak

The first book in the series introduces us to Misty and Domenico. I have to say I love Misty and her family. There is a wonderful dynamic between the group. I loved Domenico too. The way he cares for Misty and her family. The only problem I end up having with him is right at the end of the book. I personally would kill him after being embarrassed like Misty is at the end.

Now the second book deals with the reprecusions of Domenico's actions. It also introduces new faerie characters and reacquaints us with characters from the 1st book. The leads had evolved from the 1st novel and you end up falling for them all over again.

I don't want to spoil too much of the story but I couldn't write the review without mentioning the mating ceremony!!! I loved the explanation of what the mating ritual entailed!!! Just the thought of that . . . . . Well read it and you'll understand!

Suit and Fangs

This book is about one of the characters that was briefly encountered in A Werewolf Prince series, the Caro character Luka Georgiades. OMG is the man hot!!

The Caros are a kind of vampire (hard to explain but easiest way is they are the civilised version) who are bought up to show no emotion so it is hard when Caylie tries to exact her revenge over her past perceived slight by Luka, a Caro she viewed as her friend, 3 years previously.

There are is a lot of misunderstanding by both parties in their quest to find a path to their true love and it is nice to have the odd reference to Domenico, Misty and Emilia (Domenico's sister). I won't say much more about the plot as I do not want to spoil any aspect of it for anyone however in my opinion this is her best book so far, its close rival is the book that comes next in this set!!

The Demon Duke and I

This is an entirely new word from other books that she has written and to explain it is complicated. Easiest way I can describe it is that there are cars but they wear an older style dress, still use horse drawn carriages as a mode of transport and there are witches, demons etc.

Georgina or George as she prefers to be know lives with her step-aunt who is intent on getting her hands on George's inheritance. One night she goes off to photograph the Wood of the Wraiths where she meets, and is kidnapped by, Silviu, a half demon/half angel Duke.

Silviu has been searching for his heartkeeper with no luck for years. On returning to his land and people he stumbles across George taking forbidden photographs in his forest. However as he approaches her he realises that this is who is has been searching for. George has a few quirks that has Silviu nicknaming her 'Little Miss Potty Mouth'!!

Needless to say the path of true love doesn't run smoothly with revelations about her aunt causing problems and one of Silviu's friends/followers also falling for her. However all too soon the story ends. Yes it does have an ending but it leaves a lot that can happen for book 2.

One thing I will say is to make sue you have a fan to hand because some of the scenes in this book are seriously hot, and I mean seriously hot!!

EVREN: Enter The Dragonette

When you are in a car accident with the rest of your family and then pulled out and offered the chance to live you take it don't you!! Only issue is that all Deli's family died in that accident and by taking that chance of living she was reborn as an Evren, yup the clue was in the title, a dragon.

Deli gets the lucky card tho in that she was saved by two hunky Evren brothers, Lucian and Dyvian. She falls in love with one of the bothers but knowing that on the best of days she isn't the sharpest person out there she ends up doing some silly things in the course of that love.

Lets just say there is a lot of room for more to happen and I am intrigued to see where this series will go. The wait for book 2 is coming to an end!!

Awakened: The Zombie Who Loved Me

Well you'd think that the clue to what the male love interest is in this is in the title, to a degree you would be correct apart from what he really is is where the Zombie legends have come from.

Varthan is a Draugar, a Viking warrior turned immortal. He is able to change his appearance but how this works is best read in the book itself, I will only end up confusing you!! He has been sent to guard a treasure, that treasure just happens to be Dazzle, and he wants nothing more than to teach Dazzle the pleasures that can be had, after all it is the Draugar protectors right to take his charges virginity, yup you read that one right!!!

As usual with Marian Tee books there are laughs to be had and the mental pictures that you can create with scenes that occur are all there. The jump at the end of the book to the epilogue happened very quickly but this was building up to book 2, I cannot wait, things are about to get interesting!!
on 26 February 2014
If I had paid a lot of money for thus bundle I probably would have been less generous with the stars, the writing style did however get better as the books went on. The last book was an exception which was just dross. What I hated about these books was the I love you..... I detest you, hot/cold storyline.... This may have been popular in the 1970's M&B era, but hopefully we have moved on from this and I fear is a substitute for a good storyline. But saying that it only cost me 79p for 6 books and it took me several days to read them... I hear you say, if they were that bad why didn't you just move on, well as I said earlier they did get marginally better as they went on, particularly books 4&5. Which were written more tongue in cheek.
on 3 March 2014
I loved all of these books except the last one. I would recommend them because the author combines humour with a gripping story line with steamy sex. My favourite was the first two books particularly because of the personality and chemistry between the main characters. Cannot wait to read more by this author. 5 stars all the way.
on 19 February 2014
This is a fun set of stories for a fab price!!! Books one and two are the best. I really liked the story and the main hero and heroine are touching. There is plenty of action, steamy scenes and original supernatural themes, to be honest you cant go wrong given the price! Download and have a go, I doubt you will be disappointed!
on 17 February 2014
I don't write long reviews as it gives too much away.
This is an excellent buy, total BARGAIN!
But after every book I wanted more, to finish what seems like the start of a series...but there aren't any more books.

So marian isn't trying to sucker you in with what's essentially a 10p book so you buy a £5 one, there just isn't what seems to be a substantial ending. Gutted.

I am now plagued with questions, would deck read more though!
on 23 February 2014
Was so disappointed each time one book ended as they were so captivating but it never took long to get caught up in the next one.

Loved each and every book, fantastic read.

Thank you!
on 2 April 2014
I loved all these books got engrossed and had to force myself to put it down the writing was wonderful and the characters were all likeable but different I do look for this writer as there is a lot of laughs as well as romance and bad guys
on 10 April 2014
As a kindle and paranormal lover I find I cant put the kindle down until I get to the end of the book. Dinners are late and housework is non existent once I start reading. I highly recommend this set of books if you like werewolf and vampire books
on 14 March 2014
Absolutley loved this set, loved the first two with Dominic and Misty really good, romance, adventure and for those who want a little extra in the love scenes, it was perfect.
Suit and Fangs was great, you were introduced to several characters of this book in the first two books, so it was nice to have them combine. Was again a really good read.
The Demon Duke was excellent, if you like the unusal side of paranormal then you will enjoy this, also had the really intense and thrilling love scenes, which i enjoy in a book.
The last two were good reads just a little to tame in the love scenes for my likings, but still really enjoyed reading them.
on 6 February 2014
First of all, the price is low, its a bargain. I thought it would be just manageable as i have not read any of Marian Tee's books.
Then i started off with "The werewolf prince and I" . The pace was fast with very funny, conversations. You would just love Misty. I like that she was as ordinary as any other girl and that the author did not try to make us discover she was a princess from faraway with special powers. She was just a normal girl with normal insecurities. . I loved the storyline, her brothers and sisters were lovable and funny. If it was just for this alone i bought this set, it was well worth it. I couldn't sleep until i read book 1 and 2. Nice one Marian Tee. I haven't finished the set but while the other books were interesting, the first two were mindblowing. There are a few forgivable typos though. . . .
Already rushed and bought another set by Marian Tee (also cheap by the way), Well done!!!