5.0 out of 5 stars Best Birthday Surprise, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: La Famiglia (The Battaglia Mafia Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
S.Mynx is one of my favourite authors and being a huge fan of the Battaglia Mafia Series, I can not express how amazing it felt when she finally published book four and to have it published on my birthday is a bonus. Love this series! I would highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 Mar. 2014
I love love this series! Thank you Sienna for another wonderful tale in the lives of the Battaglias. I didn't want the story to end. Couldn't put it down. Read almost through the night and was so sad it ended. I want more. Give me more Gio! A bit of of spoilers alert now*
So glad the sisters found each other. Wasn't really taking to Marietta at first but grew to like her. Lorenzo I don't trust and I think he'll be dealt with by King B in the next series - if there's going to be one. I adore the love and devotion between Gio and his Bella. Glad they worked through their issues.

Great book and highly recommended. Read in order though to fully get into the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 5 Feb. 2014
What can I say...Another winner by Queen Sienna Mynx. I so love alpha Giovanni and his Queen B Mira. I read it in 2 days. I just could not put it down. My eyes were red and bloodshot from lack of sleep...LOL. But it was worth it.

Can't wait for book 5. That Lorenzo,,tsk tsk...what is Gio gonna do when he finds out all the things Lor as done. I feel sorry for Carlo.. I kinda like him.

5.0 out of 5 stars what another great book, 25 Jan. 2014
well what can we all say except fabulous again a fantastic book she gets better and better with each book she writes.sienna mynx is one of my top authors.more than five stars for me a bit about the book without giving anything away just want to say mira grew at the end and what a doona she will be for the don.lorenzo hmmm I cant help feeling wary just not liking his character at all but some u love and some u hate ay but I recommend this series to everyone fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars im sad, 7 April 2014
More more more.... when can I get more I loved this series loved Giovanni and Mira's story and thier beautiful family... im stil weary of Lorenzo although hes become one of my favourites and the relationship between Carlo and Marie who saw that coming!!! Still have a bad feeling about the next book hope no one dies :)

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 29 Mar. 2014
The story is not finished, Isabelle is still out there, and Goi really needs to find out about Lo, but how will it end for the sisters book five is needed to tell the rest of the story

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving these books - now audiobooks are needed!, 16 Feb. 2014
I loved the Battaglia Saga, love the characters and love Sienna's writing style.
She did say that Giovanni and Mirabella are her destiny couple and you can clearly see it in all the Battaglia books! The way that Mira is his rock, his salvation, his anchor, without her love, he is a hell of alot more dangerous, without question. She does keep him more grounded however I do like that with his hard edge-ness, his vulnerbility, he does go a little bit insane at times, you just cant help being more attracted to his character. I love his relationship with his daughter Eve. I can imagine you will see his softer side still further following the birth of his twin boys.
I just wish that if he has given Mira the role as Donna, let her be Donna!, let her know whats going on, trust her to make the right decisions! They can both be very very powerful and unstoppable!

Marietta, Lorenzo and Carlo's relationship is dangerous, whoa, the girl is torn!!! From her whirlwind romance to marriage, her attraction to Carlo and then her getting to grips with her new found family. Its going to be explosive!
I like that her relationship with Mira is starting to develop in this book, I want to see it develop still further in Sienna's next book and Im sure she will not dissapoint!

I think again because Giovanni has been so focused on his love and his family, along with his Don responsibilities, he has left Catalina's character to evolved in the book. She seems to know what she wants now, however its starting to interfere with her relationship with Dominic. It gonna be interesting.
I like Dominic's role as consigliere, I like his backstory and how Dominic came to this family. It definately explains his loyalty to Giovanni. Im interested to see him develop still further and how it falls in line with his relationship with Catalina.....If it does!!

All the other characters, the Mancini's, Carmella, Gemma, Rosetta, Rocco (one to seriously look out for!), Zia, Renaldo, Cecelia, keep em coming...Oh and where is Kei??
I cant get enough of of the saga! I need Sienna to carry on writing about them. It would be excellent if these books were transferred into audiobooks, can you imagine people?!!! now that would be soooo wicked! Sienna? how about it?!! Fantastic work! x

5.0 out of 5 stars Sienna does it again, 14 Feb. 2014
I cannot tell you how much I love this book or this series. The only disappointment for me was that it ended!! I was ready to read ten more chapters. I recently saw a Q&A Vlog by the author and some readers asked her why her books were so long, are they crazy?
Its so good to buy a e-book and actually get a full rounded story instead of all these 'shorts' that are not short on price.
I'm so looking forward to the next instalment of this great epic tale of love and mystery, looking forward for dark secrets to be revealed and the tension of being La Famiglia

4.0 out of 5 stars Well. Well. Well!!, 4 Feb. 2014
I love the series, but I'm really not sure I can cope with the rollercoaster of emotions that the Battaglia 'famiglia' put me through!! But, it appears the saga continues…well done Ms Mynx for producing another excellent instalment, but I have to say, my reading was disturbed by some inexcusable spelling errors, particularly towards the end - hence only 4*

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan. 2014
Lola "Lulu12" (middlesex.London UK) - See all my reviews
Read book in 2 days ,I have waited for this sequel for what seemed to be a lifetime. Loved the story,can't wait for book 5 .