5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Really worth the money!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 3:40 Mins
I was looking for a beginner palette for myself which had good colour and was affordable, I found it. Im so pleased with this and don't see any point in buying any other palette.

Here's my unboxing of the product if you'd like to see what you get and approx size.

Overall very satisfied.
Published 18 months ago by Bnessa

2.0 out of 5 stars broken colours
good colours...but couple were broken inside which was very disappointing. the case itself is sturdy but should have better packaging
Published 6 months ago by gurpreet kaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Really worth the money!, 27 Feb 2013
Length:: 3:40 Mins

Overall very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye shadows, 30 Oct 2013
Love this item, the only negative I have is that each shadow is quite small and difficult to get a brush into, but if you use the cotton bud type applicators it's fine. Gorgeous colours and easy to apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, 4 Jan 2013
This make-up palette is one of the best I have ever purchased! I bought this because the price was fantastic value for money then it arrived and I was amazed that the colours are true to form.

I have been approached in the street asking where I buy my make-up and I recently purchased another one for a friend who was always using mine.

If you're serious about make-up and even if you're not this is a great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright colours, 7 July 2013
Impressed with this eyeshadow palette. My daughter loves the colours and it applies well. Great value for money compared to another palette bought at Boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 22 Jan 2014
My daughter ordered this and loves it, we see different amazing eye shadow effects daily!
Great value for money for limited budgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Such Variety, 23 Jan 2014
So many different colours to choose from, absolutely love it.
One of the colours was broken because I wasn't able to answer the door and the postman dropped it in the letterbox, so make sure you can collect it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Aug 2013
Sanam Husain (hi town) - See all my reviews
Fab variety of colours and textures of eyeshadows. Of course using a primer is a must as with any eyeshadow. It arrived in perfect condition and delivery was quick. Thank you x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eyemakeup and affordable too, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Jazooli 120 Colours Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Palette Makeup Kit Set Make Up Professional Box (Personal Care)
This is a really good eyebpalette, lots of various colours and shades to acheive lots of different looks. I like how easy they show when you apply, you dont need to apply ten layers to get a bit of colour on ur lids like with other brands. The actual case is nice, not flimsy and was posted securely so that the shadows didn't break coming through letter box. Already been complimented on my eyemakeup twice. Very happy customer, recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value, 23 Jan 2014
I'm making it my mission to get through every colour - its just fab. Sturdy case, and the colours don't flake after you've started using them, the discs are small but go a long way.... people think I'm using expensive professional artists eyeshadows - they can't believe it when I say it was 6 off Amazon. Totally love it, great addition to boost your make up collection, you wont need any other shades if you have this. Recommend 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant range of colours, 9 Dec 2013
I have bought this as a Christmas present. It arrived quickly and intact which is what I was concerned about as i live on the isle of man. Thought the shadows may have got shattered on the way, but they didn't. I'm thinking of purchasing one myself after Christmas. The colour range is amazing. Cannot comment on how well the shadows will stay on. Overall pleased with my purchase.