5.0 out of 5 stars Just such an out there message, 19 July 2014
I would say asan twenty two Year old Girl this is an great statement t shirt it can fit an vary of sizes from 6 to 14 and can put Your rant about something in pop music which is an kind of dance that is being talked about as if it is demeaning to women and not subtitle for Children ears and eyes to see which is true I am not an massive Miley fan but she gets lots of stick for acting her age as an Young Women going out having fun acting sexy. It is up to parents to control what Young Children listen too are influenced by and watch not the media. This t shirt should be I say brought only by sixteen and over it was an nice fit exactly my size and I love Cara I saw her wearing this back in January . I am so happy with my order it came just in time and it is really nice comfortable to wear . I am very proud of Amazon Marketplace and will order Cara related clothes T s***s beanies hats and other celebrity inspirations like Rihanna Beyonce Miley Cryus and general fashion street wear again one very satisfied happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service!, 5 Feb 2014
It's not the last time I'm ordering from Tricky Ink!
The shirt is perfect, and so is their service.
Thanks guys :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Sep 2014
Lovely top fits good, only thing is the red colour could be brighter as it looks a little dull but this is still a brill top and I would order from the seller again.