5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Apple
My Iphone3 's charger wasn't working and I purchased this as a replacement. Works perfect and I am delighted my phone can now be charged.
Published 6 months ago by Annie 60

2.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine Apple
If this is a genuine Apple product, I'll eat it. Haven't used it yet but it seems the same as the cheap knock-off product I bought more cheaply from a local shop, one which lasted a week and the next a couple of months, so I'll keep it as a backup.
Published 5 months ago by Sian Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine Apple, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Apple A1399 5W USB Power Adapter + Apple MA591G/A Data Cable (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely useless., 8 April 2014
First of all, any lead has to be plugged in upside down (with symbol underneath rather than at top like all apple leads!). I have tried many different devices & different leads & never managed to charge anything. It sometimes starts off charging after jiggling lead but then stops Completely useless! A lesson learned.

1.0 out of 5 stars :(, 12 April 2014
Doesn't charge my iPad. When plugged in it shows the charging sign but does not actually charge the iPad... Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Plug Blew up on first use, 14 April 2014
not only did the plug blow-up it also blew up my Grandson's i phone it blew all the fuses in the house and blew all the plugs in his bedroom these plugs are counterfeit they are not Apple Plugs. DO NOT BUY they are very DANGEROUS!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars hazhard, 26 Mar 2014
Having purchased this specifically because it was Apple imagine my surprise when a week later it blew up when it was plugged in. It blew all my electric downstairs and the front of the plug came away from the back. I still have blackmarks on the socket where it burnt

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Imitation, not genuine Apple item, 7 April 2014
Item is not a genuine Apple charger, the plug feels a lot lighter compared to the original Apple Charger. It worked well for a number of weeks until the device exploded whilst charging phone showing plastic all over the room. Avoid this item!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless., 20 April 2014
Purchased this product based on star rateings. nI was going to take it to Spain for our use there.
On trying it out the day before we left for our holiday . it didn't work. to late to do anything about it.
This is the first thing that I have bought through Amason that has not Worked.
In future I will go to the Apple Site to make my purchases.
A very disatisfied customer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Imitation, 20 Mar 2014
This is definitely 100% NOT a genuine Apple charger. They are selling it advertised as 100% genuine but its not. Don't waste your money!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 21 Jun 2014
I received this Adapter and at first it was fantastic - charged my phone up brilliantly so I could stop using my docking station to do so but within 2 days, it had stopped working. It wouldn't charge my phone and became extremely hot when plugged in for only a few minutes meaning it had to be unplugged as I had no wish to keep it in and see if it would over-heat, set on fire or just melt.

End result?
I threw the adapter in the bin and have brought another adapter from another seller. I wouldn't recommend buying this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't touch with a barge pole..., 20 Mar 2014
A. Kirk "The kirkmeister" (Mansfield, UK) - See all my reviews
...and if you do, make sure it's a wooden barge pole, as the unit I received is an electrical hazard. Having plugged the lead into the plug and in turn into the wall socket, everything seemed to be going well. An apparently sturdy unit which fitted in to the iPhone 4's charge socket and charging began beautifully. Only then it came time to disconnect the wire from the phone, after all a mobile phone isn't truly mobile while it's tethered to the charger. As I pulled the connection from the phone, the outer casing slide back up the cable, leaving the exposed wires still connected to the phone and power supply.