5.0 out of 5 stars Actual godsend! Amazing product!!!
We have had this collar for just over a week and it has already changed our lives dramatically. We have a 6-month-old cavalier King Charles spaniel who would constantly bark for attention, bark randomly at the tv, bark at toys, bark whenever I left the room for 10 seconds and bark constantly every single time we left the house.
I bought this collar and within one day...
Published 2 months ago by Amber Berry

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money
Published 5 months ago by Claire Wijay

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Actual godsend! Amazing product!!!, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
I bought this collar and within one day our puppy learnt that the collar would buzz if he barked which he really doesn't like. It scared him originally but this was a last resort and it was so necessary. I was so stressed out before we had this product because I worried about the neighbours and couldn't even leave the room to go to the bathroom without the dog going crazy. It has only been a week but the collar has been amazing. Don't know what the battery life will be like as I've read other reviews but so far so good. I have recommended this product to family with the same problem/ issue.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
This is worse than useless because it gets up your hopes of a solution but actually doesn't work at all. My dog barked solid for 5 hours when wearing this collar on the high setting! I was at my wit's end and it is so unfair to suggest a solution that doesn't work to people who are desperate. I am still no closer to a solution. You have been warned-don't waste your money. I would go as far as to say boycott the company who makes it as they are cashing in on people's desperation.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if working, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
When it works seems to be having an effect but I have no way to check it is working and have replaced the batteries ,watch batteries £4 for two , needs three , twice now had it abt 3 weeks .occasionally when it's on high pitch sound I hear it but not often .
Was going to give it another week then maybe return it ,

1.0 out of 5 stars total waste of time, 11 May 2014
thought it might help control barking .on jack Russell terriers
had no effect at all as regards what it is surposed to do.
have used it all day and every day since purchase on both dogs on vibrate and sonic settings
would not recommend this item to anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars good product , good supplier (just didnt work for my dog), 31 July 2014
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
I have to say i have seen these collars work on other dogs, that aside for my dog it didnt work, not the sellers fault it would appear our little chap (11 month old Bichon ) is a bit too stubborn and ignores the vibration even on the highest setting, and with noise too

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
I bought this for my bichon and it works excellently. She will not bark at all when wearing the collar as she knows it will vibrate. Only problem is that it doesn't have an attachment on it to clip a lead onto, so she has to wear two collars when out on walks

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
I bought this collar to stop my Westie continuously barking when in the back garden. After setting to the Hi vibrating mode and fitting the collar I let her out into the garden. After an initial back she looked surprised and stopped barking. Peace perfect peace, this is a really good collar for those who do not want to use an electric shock collar. Magic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
i got this for my dog a few weeks ago now it's not working going to see if it batterys

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
Rubbish product, only worked for 3 weeks then it just stops working. I have had 3 of these and they are all the same yet the manufacturer reckons they cannot find anything wrong with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Bark & No it doesn't work, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Clix No Bark Collar, Small (Misc.)
Bought this & it didn't work As one reviewer did I also bought new batteries & it still didn't work WASTE OFF MONEY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›