5.0 out of 5 stars Black spotty cosmetic bag
I purchased two of these bags,one for myself and one for a friend...this is extra large and is perfect as all my cosmetics fit in ,it has good spacious compartments...my friend agrees,she shares it with her husband and likes the hook to hang it up...good price and very fast delivery.
Published 4 months ago by Wend

3.0 out of 5 stars Internal zips not that good!
Loved the size of this bag and very stylish! Lots of internal pockets with zips which seemed great.....however on first use one of the zipper pulls fell off and a couple of days later another one did exactly the same. Real shame as everything else about the bag is good with loads of space. Still able to use the bag but disappointed.
Published 24 days ago by Laulukeg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Black spotty cosmetic bag, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Large Black Spotty Cosmetic Bag Make Up Case Hanging Travel Wash Toiletry Vanity

5.0 out of 5 stars cousin, 3 April 2014
this was a gift for my cousin as she is going on a cruise said its just what she needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 6 May 2014
Great size, slightly larger than expected which was a bonus. Great quality product, excellent delivery. Would definitely recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 April 2014
Really good quality it is just a bit smaller than a average laptop but inside it is very wide. It fited all of my tolitries in even though i had a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant storage bag, 18 April 2014
loved this bag, loads of room for all our toiletry needs for a months travelling. well made and good hanger to enable me to lift it straight out of case and hang up in bathrooms. Ordered 2 days before holiday due to my old one being virtually in a state of collapse, and it arrived the day after. well impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 May 2014
Bag was everything I expected & more!!

It is very roomy, with several pockets.... Altogether a gem!

I love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 12 April 2014
I use this every day to take all my toiletries etc to the gym. It's roomy and practical. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great wash bag with room for just about everything (I don't own straighteners but I think they would fit easily too), 11 Feb 2014
I chose this for a few reasons:
1) I had been looking for a wash bag that would fit all our clobber in.
2) The picture truly does show a good representation of this bag.
Must admit didn't love the spots but thought it might look smart, for the price I thought I would take a chance.

It's roomy, well made, smart and large enough to get everything in. I am delighted with it, it arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD TRAVEL BAG, 12 Mar 2014
Wanted this for short break holidays - big enough to carry all toiletries need in one bag. Was a bit bigger than I thought but is ideal and you can even hang it up so you can see what is inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 20 Mar 2014
Haven't used it yet, but I know I will be able to fit everything in I need for my holiday.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›