5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Fantastic
I am not a diet person can't take the hunger pangs and headaches but with these I can honestly say you don't get either!!! I have lost 4 pounds in my first week and this is my second order. I have told all my friends and family about these and will continue to use them as I have to lose a few stone.
Published 16 months ago by michael brooks

3.0 out of 5 stars still waiting for weight loss
I have been using this product, following the sachets, which i add were better. It has suppressed my apatite a little. Not as much as would of liked. no weight loss yet. I find the after taste sickly. I have been taking these products for two weeks , The sachets are much better. If I do repurchase skinny sprinkles, it will be in the sachets form.
Published 15 months ago by joanna

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Fantastic, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Skinny Sprinkles® | Appetite Control Weight Loss Drink with Konjac Fibre | 19 Cals per serving (42 Servings) (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Sprinkles :-), 20 May 2014
I'm not good at dieting or cutting back on food, however this product really helped to curb my appetite. Taste is okay, just drink it quickly and you don't notice it !! I bought the tubs however i think next time i would get the sachets as they are more convenient and you could just pop in your handbag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight Loss., 23 Feb. 2014
This the best appetite suppressor I've tried,and would recommend this product to anyone who as a weight problem,up to yet I've lost one stone in weight and there is a bit more still to lose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Happy!, 10 May 2014
I have only been using this product for a short while but its definitely doing what it says on the tub. I feel fuller after eating half as much as I used to and it also helps with snacking in between. I think I finally found something worth buying!! Also Im on the 5:2 lifestyle now, and this works perfect for the fast days. Will order again! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm on my second course cause I'm so pleased with the results, 21 Mar. 2014
Elayna Winters (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I was actually looking for Skinny Fibre, a product I read about on Facebook, when I discovered Skinny Sprinkles on Amazon. It made more sense to me and I was in a very positive state of mind to try and lose weight, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did. Following the instructions, I took it half an hour before meals. I found it quite easy to take and was amazed at how full I felt immediately after. I had no desire to snack between meals and even though I was eating much smaller meals, I often couldn't finish them. Two weeks later and I'm on my second course. Before re ordering, I tried 2 meals without taking Skinny Sprinkles. That was it! There was no doubt that the product worked as I was hungry one hour after eating. If you want to eat healthily, without snacking or over eating, then I seriously suggest you try Skinny Sprinkles. I'm losing a steady 2 - 3 lbs per week which was just what I wanted to do. I'm eating healthy meals, not snacking in between and, best of all, I have stopped eating after dinner. I genuinely recommend it to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 18 Feb. 2014
this stuff has lost me so much weight this is my second purchase this product is good for money well pleased thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great no fuss product, 19 Sept. 2014
Ordered skinny sprinkles because of the high 5star reviews I definitely noticed after a couple of days that I felt fuller after meals.have tried a lot of diet products.these were easy to take no side effects and a reasonable price. Lost 4lbs in 2 weeks. Will definitely order again.had visitors staying with me and went of course but will get back on to them and hopefully loose the 2 stone I need to loose from stoping smoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, great suppliers!, 1 Sept. 2014
I love this stuff, have just ordered my 4th tub! I have previously only used Skinny Sprinkles here and there rather than the three times a day recommendation, but have decided to get more serious about getting the body shape I really want so will be using it 3 times a day. I have recommended this wonderful stuff to friends and family, including making my Mother a smoothie, she immediately insisted on having the tub from me, she couldn't believe how much it quells hunger. Having said that I found the original recipe to be more satisfying, but the new recipe tastes a lot better and is also much easier to drink. I would highly recommend this product. Get Gorgeous! are brilliant suppliers, they always have Skinny Sprinkles in stock and delivery has exceeded expectation time wise. Just fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product- orks exactly as expected!!, 28 May 2014
Does exactly what it says it will do. Suppresses my appetite so now i can actually have salad for lunch and not feel starving an hour after. Even if I miss a day or do not take the full dosage, I still do not eat as much, which is great. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wishes to take full control of their eating habits.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPPRESSED OF ESSEX !!!, 4 July 2014
summer "mel" (Westcliff-on-sea, Essex) - See all my reviews
Well at last something that actually does do what it says on the tin! I ordered for my husband who wants to lose a few pounds but everything else we have tried makes him feel sick, artificial sweetners in stuff etc so received the tub and tried out immediately half hour before breakfast (6.30am) breakfast 2 slices of toast and tea, when 1pm came he actually declared "I dont even feel hungry". already an outstanding result! Have been using all week and so far we are very pleased, after all trying not to eat is SOOOOO difficult, try it :-)