1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read!, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Virtuous Life of a Christ-Centered Wife: 18 Powerful Lessons for Personal Growth (Kindle Edition)
I got a copy of Darlene's book to review and I was delighted! I enjoy her teachings on her website and some of her previous ebooks, so I knew I would enjoy the book. It didn't disappoint.

On each chapter she is very real and insightful as she challenges us to live for God as virtuous and Christ-centred women. I have been so challenged through her book that I invited the book club I'm involved with to read it too. Usually we read one book a month, but there is so much packed into this wonderful book that we only got to discuss the first couple of chapters, and are going to continue working through two chapters a month as we seek to become the women (and wives) that God intended us to be.

I am truly blessed to have been able to read this book and to add it to my collection of highly highlighted books that I can read again and again and again! Darlene is a great writer and I can't wait to see what she writes next!