Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 April 2014
This is a great album from this Xfactor runner up. Easy listening with some lovely songs. Highly recommended and looking forward to his next one
on 18 April 2014
Lovely album music was great bought it for my mother for mothers day she was over the moon glad I helped him get to no 6 in album charts
on 11 April 2014
I love all the tracks on this CD. Nicholas was a worthy finalist on X Factor and this CD shows his voice at its best ~ great!
on 23 April 2014
great cd lovely songs from a wonderfull singer and great value for money very pleased with my purchase would recommend it
on 17 April 2014
Fantastic couldnt have asked for a better mothers day present. Cant wait for the next album. Excellent young talented guy
on 22 April 2014
What a great singer ! Only 16 years old ! What an amazing voice ! I really like this young singer, I wish him a great future...
on 14 April 2014
Excellent performance - voice like an angel - lovely to listen to. Think this boy will go far. Good luck to him
on 16 April 2014
Absolutely outstanding I love him . His voice is just so effortless and amazing , love it love it xx
on 22 October 2014
I bought this for myself and played it continuously in my car, then as my daughter liked it so much I bought it for her. This time I have bought it for my 9 year old granddaughter who lives in Spain but watched X Factor and Nicholas was her favourite. A great album from a brilliant singer. May he have a long and successful career. By the way I left a review before but somehow hit submit before I could give it 5 stars, so Nicholas if you come across a great review with a poor star rating you'll know it was a mistake!!!! Can't wait for the next album!
on 26 May 2014
Ok I have to say my expectations were not that high but having purchased this album for my teenage daughter I was pleasantly surprised when I heard it. Gets played more than Sam Bailey the actual X a Factor winner that is for sure. Album Is well produced but not overdone, so Nicholas's magical voice shines through without being drowned out.So be open minded and buy a copy and give this young lad with a fine voice and great potential a chance to make all his own original music. In the end, that is what he will have to do in the future to make it big!