5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars just is not enough!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Bound: A YA Urban Fantasy Novel (Volume 1 of the Dark Reflections Books) (Kindle Edition)
Found this book after deciding to download the free copy of Broken ( I highly recomend you do the same!)

This book is a spin off from The Reflections series, Its all the same people mostly, what makes it really good is that its set in a differemt timeline than the Reflections series. So we get to see and not just wonder what would happen if things had gone a little differently from the beggining.

To me the fact that there are different starting points and even an alternate timeline takes these books from being a mere series of storys into a whole new fantastic world to delve right into!

I would give these books 100 stars, but i can only go up to 5. Im totaly captured by Dean Murrays work. I hope you all give him just 5 mins and you will be too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bound, 7 April 2014
I received this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.

As you may be aware, I am a Reflections Fan. I read book one and was drawn in. By book 2 I was completely hooked and just found myself further enthralled with Alec and Adri as the story continued. So I'll admit to being torn about this set. I loved Reflections and wasn't sure if I even wanted to read an alternate storyline. But then my curiosity kicked in and I started reading it. As always with Dean Murray's books, I ended up staying awake a lot longer than I intended as I "just read one more chapter".

The story is certainly darker than the original series, hence the "Dark Reflections" series title. You see familiar faces in unfamiliar conditions and surroundings. Some of the things that happen in Reflections don't or haven't happened here. On the whole, it is a brand new look at the wolf pack of Sanctuary and of the shifter world in general.

I really enjoyed this book, almost against my own desires, and am looking forward to reading more in this series. I think it will be very interesting to find out how Adri and Alec will meet up this time. If you like Reflections, then definitely give Dark Reflections a chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars grate book to read, 14 Feb 2014
I found this great read and if I can find other like it then I will have found the best writer to read again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec 2014