on 7 April 2016
Another great read from Melissa
Sage Remington is an artist who is restless and looking for something more in life, sexy, intelligent, strong and talented he heads to Belize to do aid work and meets Kate Paletto who is the program director and its sizzling hot between them but Kate doesn't really like celebs they're to much hassle.
Things between them start off rocky but Sage wants to paint the mural on the school wall but Kate is hesitant and sceptical of his reasons but is convinced and love also grows between them and the locals and area.
Can't wait for to read more from this series
on 24 November 2015
Stroke of Love’ is the second in the Remingtons series. The more I read in this Love in Bloom series lives me wanting more. I really enjoyed this one mainly because it was set in a different location to the others.

The relationship between Sage and Kate is lovely and very difficult to believe that it develops over only a two weeks. Having worked with so many celebs who are ‘volunteering’ for her project merely in order to gain publicity, Kate finds it hard to believe that Sage is any different. He comes across however, not only as a rich successful good-looking artist but he’s incredibly sensitive too - along with being hot!

I highly recommend this series.
on 12 March 2014
WOW!! Melissa Foster has done it again...another great alpha male in the shape of famous artist Sage Remington, who goes to Belize to do something useful (he gives money to charity but wants to get more involved). When Kate first meets him along with the other 'celebs' she finds him attractive and feels drawn to him but thinks he's the same as the others...selfish, conceited etc...but boy, is she wrong!! Sage has the sweetest way about him and a big heart and can't wait to get painting with the village kids. Slowly Kate succumbs as she begins to see the real Sage and when she watches him with the children her heart begins to melt... Javier is so cute and when Sage is saying goodbye to him as he leaves...it made me shed a few tears ;( There are some other great characters; Kate's friend Luce, Caleb, Sylvia, Oscar and Makei. Sage has a stand off with his strict Dad (military) about starting up a non profit organisation to help build water wells in Punta Palacia and other places like it. But as his family are all around him at a gallery showing he looks at the painting he did of Kate and misses her so much that he is about to leave...I won't spoil the HEA but you really need to read this book to find out just how sweet and kind hearted Sage is <3 There is a preview at the end of the book for the next one in the series 'Flames of Love' which I have already pre-ordered. It features Siena (Sage's sister) who meets a hunky fireman!! Bring it on!!... ;)
on 2 April 2016
There is not one of Melissa's books I do not love. Yes I have favourites but I love them all.

Melissa is an amazing writer and you feel like you are living with the characters when you read them.

Stroke of Love is an example of this.

I love Sage and Kate and how they fall in love will have your heart melting.

I cannot wait to read more :)
on 12 March 2014
I have enjoyed all of the Remington books, but just felt this one had something lacking, but I cannot put my finger on it. Saying that though, I still enjoyed it. I just had to find out what happened to one of the Remington brothers. I could put the book down and go back to it, but just felt it did not give me the oh that was a great book feeling
on 12 March 2014
Wow Sage is something else every woman's dream man. So caring and thoughtful, Kate is one lucky girl. I enjoyed this story especially hearing how the other Remington's were getting along and what a close knit family they are. Can't wait for Siena's story. And there is going to be more of the Braden's coming soon as well.
on 14 March 2014
I had this on pre order after reading the love n bloom books and the broadens it was fantastic I am so hooked on these books the only problem is I've got to wait to read siennas story as its on pre_order.as well
on 17 August 2014
I have read all the bookshelf "sisters in bloom" to date and really enjoyed them. I have just purchased this one to read and it is driving me crazy as all the pages are out of sync and duplicated, so it is practically impossible to make sense of the 360 pages it says are to be read!!!!!!
on 24 March 2014
Melissa Foster has another hit on her hands. Frankly, I don't know how she does it. She has a knack for pulling the reader in, and making the reader care for and identify with her characters. I fell in love with Kate and Sage. Kate has a job that I always wished I could experience. Unfortunately, I've always let my everyday life and family commitments get in the way. Maybe one day, I can volunteer and help others in another country. I help others near me but never to where I've been totally immersed in a needy community. I have been able to make donations to help a small school in Africa. When I had to stop teaching because of my health, I had a pretty big classroom library. A friend had just started a school in Africa at the same time. So, I donated all of my books. I would just like to have more of a hands on experience.

Anyway, Kate has a hard time getting over the fact that Sage is a wealthy, famous person. All of her experiences with celebrities have shown her that most of them are shallow, self-centered people who only volunteer for publicity. It takes her awhile to actually believe that he is a sincere person that does not want publicity. He genuinely wants to make a difference. I think we all dream of meeting a big hunk of a man that genuinely cares about others, like Sage. Kate is one extremely lucky woman, and of course, Sage is pretty lucky, too.

I loved this book, and all of the books in this series. Melissa Foster is a talented author. Her imagination knows no bounds, and never fails to captivate her readers. I can't wait to check out the rest of this series. I give this book 5 stars. While this book can be read on its own, I strongly suggest that you read the entire series. This series is for mature audiences due to some adult situations.

I received this book to review through Beck Valley Books Book Tours, all the opinions above are 100% my own.
on 21 April 2014
Thank you to Shaz for letting me join in on this tour. As you probably know I love the Love in Bloom series by Mellisa. The Braden's stole my heart and slowly but surely The Remingtons are finding there way in too.

Sage is so passionate about everything he does. I loved how caring he was. He was constantly thinking about other people and how his actions would affect others. He clearly genuinely wanted to make a difference.

Kate such a good person. She gave up so much of her time to help others and she really cares about the people in the village.

I loved the way Sage and Kate were both thinking the same thing but were too scared to tell each other, it was really sweet. Melissa has a way of making you love all her characters and want everything to work out for them.

Luce was a really good friend to Kate and I think she really helped her to see that Sage wasn't your average celebrity.

Javier was the sweetest little boy. I loved him.

Caleb was quite cute in his own little way I hope we hear more about him later on.

It was great to catch up with the rest of the family I'm really looking forward to reading Siena's book, Flames of Love next.