5.0 out of 5 stars Something that has changed my life for the better and effects me everyday, 24 Sep 2013
Right I have always had an interest in Budhism but done very little about it, I have skimmed the odd book and liked what I saw. But this book is a master piece, something that always raises my mood and has helped me deal with stress and depression. The ideas and information have helped me understand myself and the world around me on a far deeper level than I had achieved before. The explanations so clear that the conclusions seem simple and obvious. If you are of any religious creed or even atheist or agnostic this book is still a great read. The more I read it the more I realise that buried deep in the bible there are real teachings about how to live.

I wish I was more eloquent and could actually express how brilliant this book is. All I can say is

BUY THIS BOOK!

I try to buy copies for anyone that I think will read it and think deeply about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mindfulness light, 22 April 2013
I have been curious about Thih Nhat Hanh/s teachings for awhile. This guide is a great starting point. Alot of ground is covered. The principles may look simple but I think that is a factor of the teachers deep wisdom. Very pleased to have this at my fingertips.

5.0 out of 5 stars JOYFUL, 9 April 2013
Uplifting....would recommend it to anyone. Teaches you the basics for a wholesome, joyful existence...try it, you'll never look back, go for it

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket Magic, 17 Mar 2013
A touching collection of Spiritual nuggets. Written with Love and deep insight into the Human condition. One of the most useful books I've ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent selection., 7 Mar 2013
This book is easy to read for non Buddhist nerds like myself, it is set out in bite size ponderable sections, great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket full of wisdom, 5 Mar 2013
I chose this little book so I cold carry this wonderful teacher around with me. I have read it everyday and feel instantly more calm and content, I recommend this book .

5.0 out of 5 stars An important Zen teacher in Europe practicing his version of meditation and darma teachings, 28 Mar 2013
good little book to have around. we use in conjunction with the books of our spiritual guide Kelsang Gyatso who is the main teacher in our life

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-changing, 18 May 2014
A great little book. Not for reading in one sitting, this book has helped me immeasurably and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Small enough to carry anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny size means it's usually in one of my pockets, 28 Mar 2014
S. Parsons (London) - See all my reviews
This is a great collection of Thay's teachings. Because of its tiny size, it's usually in one of my pockets when I leave the house. A great little book to just pull out and read a short 5 minute piece. Great food for thought. Love this guys teachings and his way getting his point across. So simple and so effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pocket Thich Nhat Hanh, 8 Dec 2013
M. Pearson - See all my reviews
I have read Thich Nhat hanh's books for many years and I love this book. It is small enough to carry around and you only need to read a sentence or two to feel his wisdom and practicality coming through. It is just right for someone like myself but also appeals to people who have only just discovered his writing.