5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and challenging
The phrase "nothing is new under the sun" comes to mind when reading this ebook. We all believe we live in a culture and time that will last for ever. I have always loved the reading from St Paul. The challenge now is to really live it.
Published 10 months ago by Donagh

3.0 out of 5 stars sort of feel good, but in this he seems to be expanding ...
He's always a gentle read, sort of feel good, but in this he seems to be expanding every little moment, chance meeting into something planned and deeply spiritual.- life can just happen!
Published 2 months ago by Butts

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and challenging, 7 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Supreme Gift (Kindle Edition)
I am in tears after reading this...why...because I already knew but didn't realise that I knew and foolishly went searching for what I don't know when it was there all along...I used to Love and now I don't know how to Love anymore ...life can be so cruel at times. I can totally relate to every word in the book. Thankyou Henry Drummond a fellow Scot and Thankyou also Paulo Coelho

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 21 April 2014
This review is from: The Supreme Gift (Kindle Edition)
Not quite sure what to write about this book. Very different to any of his others I have read of his . In essence all makes sense and is an easy read . Although I quite liked it it did not really grab me or my deeper attention. There are people on the pathway who have a problem with the "GOD" word and there was quite a lot of that. They just use different terminology so I would be a bit aprehensive as to who I recommened it.Still quite interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Supreme Gift (Kindle Edition)
I have read Paul's letter to the Ephesians many times, and heard it at weddings etc, but it was something that just sounded lovely. Reading this book has opened my eyes, and I have really heard for the first time .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant interpretation!, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Supreme Gift (Kindle Edition)
All I can say is that I'm truly inspired by Paulo Coelho's writing! His interpretation of Henry Drummond' s 'The Greatest Thing in The World' is persuasive and relevant to modern day! I've read one other book by Paulo Coelho, 'Adultery', which was also brilliantly written and I can't wait to read others! A conversation with Mr Coelho would be extremely stimulating and insightful!

5.0 out of 5 stars the absolute truth, 6 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Supreme Gift (Kindle Edition)
This book should be given to every human being in the world to follow wisely as I couldn't agree more how LOVE is the single most important thing for each one of us to exercise in all we do and think!

3.0 out of 5 stars sort of feel good, but in this he seems to be expanding ..., 14 Oct 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, thoughtful book, 19 July 2014
This review is from: The Supreme Gift (Kindle Edition)
Excellent, thoughtful book. Not what we have come to expect for Coelho but all to the better, he's always able to surprise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as all, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Supreme Gift (Kindle Edition)
Very short and easy reading. Good as all p. Coelho books. Makes you think if you love enough in life

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful text!, 4 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Supreme Gift (Kindle Edition)
This text about Love rang so true in my heart and it touched my soul. I recommend it to everyone to read it and to reflect upon these words.
All of us carry love in our hearts and it is part of our soul and we should practice love every day. Then we will live our life fully and with no regrets.
This book is a beautiful and inspiring sermon which I will re-read many times.

The Supreme Gift