on 22 January 2014
I enjoyed watching the Musketeers on BBC1 the other day and remember the cartoons from my childhood, so thought I'd check out the series on which it's based. I've already got stuck into the first volume. It looks carefully edited, with illustrations too. It's great to find all six books for such a low price.
on 25 January 2014
I am very pleased with this wonderful tome of adventures. I can't quite spell their names but I love the Musketeers' antics and intrigue! And what a perfect tie-in for the film that is soon coming out. This edition is masterfully formatted and succinctly illustrated. I recommend it one for all and all for one!
on 27 January 2014
one for all and all for one! I love these book, and theres a lot of reading here. Nice to have an edition which is so complete
on 9 April 2015
Reading this book in it's original form is an experience I would recommend for all Muskateers fans.
on 27 July 2015
I have enjoyed reading this collection of stories.
on 7 August 2015
The Three Musketeers! What more do you want?
on 3 April 2016