5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Printer!
Published 4 months ago by RJ_Photo

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
Published 6 months ago by HerefordD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Printer!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Bundle Canon CP910 Portable Photo Printer +KP-108IN Ink & Photo Paper (WiFi Wireless, Dye-sublimation technology for 108 Lab quality photos 4"x6") (Electronics)
I got this for business purposes. I get a lot of requests for 6x4 prints and passport pics, and so far this hasn't let me down. The quality isn't quite as good as that from a professional lab, but on a par with the high street. Easy to use. Quick if printing from a memory card, a lot slower over the network. One oddity though, which I'll get to the bottom of, when I print from PhotoShop, I have to scale the print area size to about 92%, even though the image is sized to 6x4, otherwise it is heavily cropped on the print. Keep an eye on that if you do the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Delivery Service and Product., 14 April 2014
Very pleased with the portable printer, easy to setup, easy to use, super reproduction of photo prints.Fun watching photo developing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 1 Mar 2014
This was purchased when my previous dye sublimation printer by Sony became faulty. That was a wonderful printer with bright clear prints with correct colours but is no longer available. I bought this as a replacement and it's not in the same league, I have to increase the saturation and the brightness on most prints but it is very hard to judge how they are going to come out and at best they don't have the sharpness of the Sony. It is usable but I am very disappointed in Canon