5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!
Been using Gillette for years, thought it could never be beaten, until Hyperglide.
No need for lathering up, just use ordinary soap if you want, it's so quick easy to use,
and I wasn't disappointed with the results.
Published 8 months ago by dennis myers

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me..
I have been using this Razor pretty much every day for just over a week now. This Razor isn't for me, I find it quite a harsh razor and that it does not glide very well when shaving. I have literally just finished a shave and my face is like stinging, and has left like little red irritation patches around my face and neck. I have also been using a sensitive shaving gel to...
Published 5 days ago by Blue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
and I wasn't disappointed with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and sharp, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
Best shave I have ever had, really close and did it in the shower without gels or oils. Happy days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I try this sooner!?, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
Simply absolutely brilliant. So much closer, smoother and easier than Gillette- which is the brand I've used for the last 15 years. Piece of advice though, buy the oil too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with no cream or soap, 31 July 2014
K. Keehn (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
Ok, I gave in. I've been a wet shaver for about 4 years. Safety razor, badger brush, shave soap. This razor blew my mind. Incredibly close shave with no irritation, blood, etc. Works great with no cream or soap. I just wash face well in the shower and shave in the sink. For me it will come down to how many shaves I can get out of each cartridge. This is a game changer. It takes me no time to get a very close, comfortable, and good looking shave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shave, British and ethical - a winner!, 11 Sep 2014
L. Clark (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
This worked brilliantly for me. I must admit that the first time I used it I was a little disappointed as it left a few patches of stubble, but I persevered and realised that my rather haphazard approach to shaving was to blame. I then tried to be a little slower and more methodical, and it worked brilliantly. This is the first razor I've ever had that hasn't left me with either razor burn or the odd cut. If you're having problems like some reviewers on here, just stick with it and give it a chance. I used both oil and gel immediately after a warm shower, so it's hard to narrow down exactly why I'm getting along with this better than I ever have with Gillette.

Can't yet comment on the longevity of the blades as I'm still on the first set. However, this product gets the job done, is British, and seems to be from a company that has a better ethical record than the vast majority in the cosmetics industry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shave, classy razor, 4 July 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
A great shave. I have always been a Gillette man but saw the review and advert in Wired Magazine and gave it a try. Not disappointed in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!!!, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
I love this.....such good value and does what it says on the box. This has changed my mornings and gives a great shave. Well done Will King (of shaves).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
Two weeks of use and this razor is fantastic. My razor burn from a "leading brand" razor has dissappeared. Works well with shaving oil or gel. Nice quality razor and great blades.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 22 April 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
So far it does what it says on the package and does it well. I plan to keep using it without shaving foam /cream to see how long they last lubricating my face. The blades are expensive so it will be interesting to see how long a blade lasts.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good shave, and convenient too, 20 April 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
With plenty of water on the face and regular razor rinsing, this gave me a good close shave with no irritation and only minor nicks, and no added soap/cream etc. As such, I'd recommend it, but it's not exceptionally close - for that, I'll reach for my double edged razor and more time. For the time taken though and lack of mess it's hard to beat.

Just watch out for the price though - both the blades and the razor are very expensive

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›