5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and sharp
Best shave I have ever had, really close and did it in the shower without gels or oils. Happy days.
Published 6 months ago by rjl999

2.0 out of 5 stars Truly disappointed
Published 8 days ago by Forbes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and sharp, 11 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
Been using Gillette for years, thought it could never be beaten, until Hyperglide.
No need for lathering up, just use ordinary soap if you want, it's so quick easy to use,
and I wasn't disappointed with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I try this sooner!?, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
Simply absolutely brilliant. So much closer, smoother and easier than Gillette- which is the brand I've used for the last 15 years. Piece of advice though, buy the oil too!

4.0 out of 5 stars ... few minutes of using this razor i didnt really like it, but then i realized its potential as ..., 3 Aug 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
The first few minutes of using this razor i didnt really like it, but then i realized its potential as i carried on shaving, some people are complaining here of it not shaving properly well some spots you have to go over more than once, but theres a reason for this:
This razor will not cut your face or give you razor burn at all. I bent it all ways possible around the angles of my face, i shaved my head with it, I pressed it into my skin hard to see the effect it would have and it maintained: it will not cut and will hardly make u bleed, as for other normal razors they may feel as though your getting a quick more sharper shave, but you will feel the burns an hour or two after your done, this is quite gentle on the skin and still gives you a close shave that youll love the feel of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shave, classy razor, 4 July 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
A great shave. I have always been a Gillette man but saw the review and advert in Wired Magazine and gave it a try. Not disappointed in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!!!, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
I love this.....such good value and does what it says on the box. This has changed my mornings and gives a great shave. Well done Will King (of shaves).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
Two weeks of use and this razor is fantastic. My razor burn from a "leading brand" razor has dissappeared. Works well with shaving oil or gel. Nice quality razor and great blades.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with no cream or soap, 31 July 2014
K. Keehn (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
Ok, I gave in. I've been a wet shaver for about 4 years. Safety razor, badger brush, shave soap. This razor blew my mind. Incredibly close shave with no irritation, blood, etc. Works great with no cream or soap. I just wash face well in the shower and shave in the sink. For me it will come down to how many shaves I can get out of each cartridge. This is a game changer. It takes me no time to get a very close, comfortable, and good looking shave.

2.0 out of 5 stars Truly disappointed, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
I have 'suffered' 3 shaves with my new hyperglide and it did not suit me. I have tried it with 2-day stubble and with 1-day stubble and neither were great for me. With the 2-day stubble the blades 'tugged' rather than shaved my stubble and as a result I got the first shave rash I've had in a while, plus the legacy of a couple of ingrown hairs! On the 1-day stubble I tried without pre-shave oil and this definitely suited the blade better however if i didn't apply any force to the blade it didn't shave me, and when I applied enough force it scraped rather than shaved.

This is a real disappointment for me because I really wanted to support a British company, but sadly I find the Wilkinson Hydro blades so much better. I would have given the product 1 star but for the subscription service from King of Shaves - this is a great idea but it's a shame I've now had to cancel mine! I didn't buy from Amazon but wanted to leave my review here because I always use Amazon reviews when I'm interested in trying a new product.

I do have thick course stubble so I can see this blade being great for men and teenagers with light stubble whom only need to shave every couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 22 April 2014
This review is from: King of Shaves Hyperglide (Personal Care)
So far it does what it says on the package and does it well. I plan to keep using it without shaving foam /cream to see how long they last lubricating my face. The blades are expensive so it will be interesting to see how long a blade lasts.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›