5.0 out of 5 stars works for me
worked fine in my cannon 5d mk iii just returned from holiday and did not have a problem, card performed no matter what shooting mode I used including burst mode. takes approx. 800 shots in full raw format
Published 2 months ago by g rothwell

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product slow delivery.
I would have rated this 5 Star as the card is brilliant however I ordered it when it said 1 business day delivery but that 1 day became 4 day delivery. This wasn't good as it arrived on the day I needed it after I'd left for a wedding that I'd ordered it for in the first place.
Published 2 months ago by MR DARREN JOHN MEE

5.0 out of 5 stars works for me, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lexar Professional 32GB 800x Speed 120MB/s CompactFlash Memory Card (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Reliable, 9 Aug 2014
J. Matthews (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
Always used sandisk for reliability but thought i would give this a try (due to price). I was so impressed with this I bought a 64Gb a little later. They are fast enough to cope at a wedding and general photography. I use it in a Canon 5D MK3 in RAW mode and it captures around 700 images.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product slow delivery., 21 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as expected, 16 Aug 2014
I have been using it extensively, no failures so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says On The Box, 27 May 2014
This is the second one that I have bought as a back up and it appears to work perfectly well with no problems as the first has.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 July 2014
Top notch card for the serious digital photographer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant price, 21 July 2014