4.0 out of 5 stars Friends to Lovers
This is the third book in this series and I think it's the best one. It's not perfect. It's predictable and a tad cheesy but it was a pleasant read.

Published 10 months ago by In My Honest Opinion

3.0 out of 5 stars good
It's definitely a very good book... But I must admit it's most probably the lesser one of the three out yet! The main character (the woman) is rather self centred and immature, and I found it annoying at times. It's also a little bit more predictable and boring. The unwanted wife and the husbands regret were far more entertaining.
However, very well written story!
Published 2 months ago by Mai

4.0 out of 5 stars Friends to Lovers, 21 Jun. 2014
In My Honest Opinion (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)

Bobbie and Gabe have known each other since they were kids but 6 years ago Bobbi realised she was in love with Gabe. There's not much background on their friendship. At a party when Bobbi is drunk she kisses Gabe and from that moment he's obsessed with her when he has previously never looked at her in that respect. I'm not a big fan of friends to lovers stories as I always find it a bit odd when they suddenly have the hots for one another.

Gabe and Bobbie begin a sexual relationship but Gabe doesn't want anyone to know about them. However, he can't help get jealous everytime men are around Bobbi, he's even jealous of his twin brother. I was enjoying the story but around 60% the reason for their fall out seemed a bit ridiculous and seemed to come out of nowhere. I found Gabe's actions to get Bobbi back a bit cheesy.

Overall, this is a light easy read. A cute love story with not much angst and a HEA. I will give it 3.5 stars as I found it dragged a bit from 60% and then seemed to have a rushed ending. However, I do think this has been the authors best book so far. I'm hoping the next book will feature Gabe's twin brother Chase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope this is not the end, 8 July 2014
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all three books and I want more how about Chase?? I want to know about the twins then some. Please don't stop writing about this group Natasha. Such great stories with HOT and sexy men who find that LOVE is there. Just look for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding, 3 July 2014
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
caught up in story from the first chapter, found it hard to put down and didn't want it to end. Looking forward to reading more of Natasha novels

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Author, 19 Jun. 2014
Amazon Customer (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
This is the third book in The Unwanted Series and just as good as the first two. I love this author as she reminds me of my favourite Mills & Boon authors with how she writes her plots.

I loved the heroine Bobbi, she has loved Gabe all her life but she's also a tough cookie. Gabe is funny with his OCD and it's great when he realises his attraction to Bobbi after 20 odd years. I love friends to lovers stories and this one was great.

I can't wait to read more from this talented author. She has become one of my firm favourites

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and tender romance, 14 July 2014
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
Another great read by Natasha Anders! I loved that this, the third book in the unwanted series didn't have as much angst between the H/h. A sweet story which drew me in and left me wanting more! Would love a story on Rosalee and Chase!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, loved it!, 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
What is it about the unwanted series that leaves you reading late in to the night wanting more. I have rad all unwanted series and loved them all. The characters are well written and leave you feeling like you really know them. The storylines are all different but with the same theme running through them. Heres to a great writer and really want more books in the unwanted series can't wait .

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
However, very well written story!

3.0 out of 5 stars ended up being disappointing., 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
26 y.o auto-mechanic heroine agrees to a secret affair with her best friend, 31yo CEO Hero. She's been in love with him for years but he is now just returning her attraction, after she drunkenly kissed him on the dance floor. She agreed to rules he set for their affair. When the affair goes on, she realizes that she's not happy being his dirty little secret. While Hero isn't happy that she's sticking to his ground rules. With their friends and families close by, time and opportunity force their affair to become public. What do they do?

I was enjoying this best-friends-to-lovers book a lot at first but I ended up being disappointed with it. What was exciting, funny, and angsty at first became predictable, sappy, and bland later on. The writing in the first 60% of the book seemed different than the last 40%. There was a change in the emotional and sexual tone of the book as well as the flow and quality of the writing, which started when Hero publicly did something towards heroine.** Both main characters were likable people who were blind and confused at different points in their secret affair. They struggled with their opposing needs and wants and balancing their friendship with their affair. Hero did hurt heroine but he did make it up to her to a degree. I'm still not sure about his resistance to falling in love with her. It wasn't consistent with his actions and it made me question its depth. I did believe that their love by the end was mutual and their HEA(happy ever after) was possible.

Moderately recommended.

**A pictorial review with SPOILERS is on my blog … movesme.blogspot.com/2014/06/his-unlikely-lover-natasha-anders.html

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
F. Yassim (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant story. Couldn't put it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 8 July 2014
This review is from: His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series) (Kindle Edition)
Slow start but after a couple of chapters it was hard to put the book down .... nice read

His Unlikely Lover (The Unwanted Series)