5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Husband needed it for a stag do, fitted well, lovely material & loud! which was requested....think he will also be wearing it during the summer at BBQ's...
Published 2 months ago by C. Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars I brought the shirt for my husband but it is ...
Published 1 month ago by Hazel Benjamin

3.0 out of 5 stars I brought the shirt for my husband but it is ..., 6 July 2014
This review is from: Brave Soul Mens Shirt 'Bowls' Hawaiian Beer Print Short Sleeved (Apparel)
I brought the shirt for my husband but it is too small, so I have re-ordered. My husband is normally a large so I would say that it is probably on the small size. I have re-ordered an XXL as it does not matter if it is too big as he will probably never wear it again! I am a little perplexed though, as I paid 10.89 plus 3.49 postage the first time I ordered the shirt but have only paid 8.10 for the second shirt. I wonder why this is?

4.0 out of 5 stars Men's Hawaiian Shirt, 11 Jun 2014
Loved the shirt,bought it for a party hopefully the exchange for larger size will come through.
Guessing it was a slim fit !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 1 Jun 2014
C. Davies (England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt...., 17 May 2014
This was ordered for a Uni students night out as an "ugly" shirt. It fits the bill perfectly as ugly goes......
Super service and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold Shirt, 15 May 2014
I ordered this shirt for a stag party the brighter the better and didn't want a hawian with all palm trees it looked amazing and the material was excellent quality for a stag party in magaluf the colour is exactly as the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but it's not cotton., 29 Mar 2014
Shirt runs slightly smaller than other brands I've bought. Shame is not cotton.
Good colour and good quality stitching. OK for a fun event.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Style......, 24 Mar 2014
Great shirt, nice fitting.
The material is light and airy, perfect for kicking back with a few beers at a summer BBQ.
The design is really what makes this shirt so great; real unique and full of character.

Would highly recommend this shirt to anyone who prioritizes chilling and fun in their lifes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price but make sure you buy two sizes larger than normal., 24 July 2014
I was looking for a fun shirt for a night out, so bought this. It is comfortable and nicely made - surprisingly well considering the price. As other reviewers have said, the sizing is very small. I usually take a medium and after reading the reviews bought an XL. It was still a tiny bit snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun shirts for fun weekend., 16 July 2014
N. A. Hopkins (Abergavenny.Wales.UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these shirts,one for me one for my brother-in-law,just for a bit of fun.We wore them for a family BBQ and then at various locations,for photos,over the weekend.Mine was a great fit but should have got an XXL for my bother-in-law.Very comfortable and cool and COOL!

4.0 out of 5 stars Its labelled as an XL but it is only around 42"-44" chest, 20 Aug 2014
There were no exact measurements on the description. I take a Large to XL in everything and i have not added any weight. The XL comes in at about 42" chest size. Other than this a nice product for getting attention when going out.