5.0 out of 5 stars You Either Love Damen Or Hate Him, You'll Hate Him At The End Of This!!!, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Art of Loving a Greek Billionaire (Book 3) (Greek Billionaire Romance) (Kindle Edition)
If you haven't read the first two parts of this story then make sure you read them first. So far we have gone through thinking Damen is a Greek. . .git (nicest word I could come up with!) after the first book, in the second book thinking he was redeeming himself and thinking that surely him and Mairi were going to have a HEA to this book. I now know that Damen is a first class Greek . . GIT (capital letter nicest word!!).

After the closing pages of the previous book with Damen declaring his love for Mairi for all the world to hear you thought surely that was it and he was going to stop being a . . git! Well after reading a few pages of this book the feeling of dread was kicking in. I was also really wanting to reach into my kindle and bash both their heads together and yell 'communication people, communication'!!! With both of them keeping secrets from the other, Damen's being more self involved than Mairi's (it was always going to be that way wasn't it) things were never going to end well. They didn't. What Damen does to Mairi at the end of this left me wanting to beat his arse just like Stavros ends up doing. If only he had hit him harder, perhaps he would have knocked some sense into him!!

This was not a happy read. All the way through I was routing for Mairi's other two Greek Billionaire suitors. I'd love for their to be a twist at the end of the series where Mairi walk off with one of the other two but I don't see it happening! Mairi really loves Damen and he loves her in his own twisted arrogant way!

I cannot wait to get to know Mairi's two aunts a bit better and find out how much grovelling Damen will have to do to get his Mairi back. Lets hope she slaps him a few more times before their story ends. He sure deserves it!! Yet again another great book by Ms Tee and loving the scene where Mairi tries to help Damen forget his worries, naughty, naughty Ms Tee!!!!!

Please note I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab loved this, 2 Feb 2014
Loved this book and great sexy characters but getting sick of having to purchase more than one book to get to the end of the story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 28 Jan 2014
What a silly man, this is why communication is key... on both sides. I look forward to reading the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read, 23 Jan 2014
I really did like Damen but as you move through this episode of the Greek Billionaire Romance you just want to shake him and say grow up. Once again Marian Tee has managed to involve us so deeply with the characters that we truly do feel with them not just for them. Well written and a great story my only complaint is it finished and I have to wait for the next episode to come out. Bring a fan or two but come along and join the journey.
I received a free copy for an honest review

5.0 out of 5 stars Greek Hotness 3, 21 Jan 2014
Well author Marian Tee has done it again. I totally love "The Art of Loving a Greek Billionaire (Book 3) (Greek Billionaire Romance)" part 3 of the story. You will need to read part 1 and 2. There are 2 more parts till the end. However for this reader it is well worth the wait. I still love the combination of the two main characters, Damen and Mairi. Their sexual tension is hot and I totally love the Alpha male in Damen. Once again, Marian Tee also gives great supporting characters that I hope will have their own books. This book is not for those looking for a standalone or happy ending right away. Author Marian Tee creates turmoil so that when her characters reunite, as I am sure they will, it is explosive. As a reader I think that this book is so totally worth it.